11-4A

LOLZ

District 11-4A Bridge City Huffman LCM Livingston Lumberton Splendora  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is there an easier district in all of 4a?

• Yes
    • No

12 games played by the members of this district. Combined record is 3 wins, 9 losses. Splendora has 2 of those wins. Lumberton has the other. Average score of the 12 games: 114A D1 15.25, Opponents 37.33. BC has only scored 14 points, LCM 8 points and Livingston 7 points. These losses for these 3 teams 35+ points. Definitely pretty weak district so far.

7 minutes ago, lc1970 said:

12 games played by the members of this district. Combined record is 3 wins, 9 losses. Splendora has 2 of those wins. Lumberton has the other. Average score of the 12 games: 114A D1 15.25, Opponents 37.33. BC has only scored 14 points, LCM 8 points and Livingston 7 points. These losses for these 3 teams 35+ points. Definitely pretty weak district so far.

And it is not like they are playing up in classification either, schedules are average at best.

9 minutes ago, lc1970 said:

You left out Huffman. Lcm 8 points was a kick return. 

12-4a has 4 wins so far and I highly doubt their any stronger than us. Lumberton is about to play Houston Furr and I think that will show how strong that district is. LCM has played 3 state ranked teams. Are we down yes by a lot. But they are playing  stronger teams then Splendora. Hopefully it will get better for our Bears. 

11 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

LCM did play WOS...so I give them a pass there. Splendora I believe played a 5A school (a school that is now 0-2). But that is the extent of the competition this district has seen thus far. 

Woodville is 21 in the state and they have Jasper 5th. I honestly think that any the teams we played would beat splendora and there first 3 teams they have played..

We got destroyed by Diboll and Jasper.   Those are both smaller schools.  I'm not knocking either of those schools, but I don't think we'll be watching either of them playing in December.  You shouldn't be getting destroyed by smaller playoff teams if you expect to be in your own larger classification playoffs.  

It's hard to believe that two years ago we were talking about this district having four stout teams with BC, Silsbee, Huffman, Navasota and even potentially LCM all fighting for playoff spots. Any of the teams that made the playoffs in 2016 would WRECK this district today.  

It's pitiful.

32 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Woodville is 21 in the state and they have Jasper 5th. I honestly think that any the teams we played would beat splendora and there first 3 teams they have played..

Now that you mention it... Woodville, Jasper and WOS would probably run through this entire district as well as each opponent this district has seen. Back to the original question... Is there a weaker district in 4A? 

Will district 11-4A, no matter who it is, win a single playoff game?

8 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

Now that you mention it... Woodville, Jasper and WOS would probably run through this entire district as well as each opponent this district has seen. Back to my original question... Is there a weaker district in 4A? 

I think they would run through 12 4a too. Probably more districts out there but I don't feel like researching it

16 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

Now that you mention it... Woodville, Jasper and WOS would probably run through this entire district as well as each opponent this district has seen. Back to the original question... Is there a weaker district in 4A? 

BP its really sad that this district is like this. I feel for all of our district because you would think that their would be atleast a dominant 4 teams but imo they all will struggle. What team do you support?

I am just a Texas High School football fan. I usually try to follow the top teams from a few districts in the Area. I was doing my research on games to watch this season and in this district the only game I think I would care to see is the LCM-Lumberton season finale if it was for the championship. I think I will head to Crosby and WOS next week. Still looking for good games in the area this week. 

8 minutes ago, BananaPants said:

I am just a Texas High School football fan. I usually try to follow the top teams from a few districts in the Area. I was doing my research on games to watch this season and in this district the only game I think I would care to see is the LCM-Lumberton season finale if it was for the championship. I think I will head to Crosby and WOS next week. Still looking for good games in the area this week. 

Good to hear. Ill be at the Newton and WOS game. I would expect that would be the best game locally. Oct 5th im going to watch Carthage and Pleasant Grove. I hope LCM and Lumberton is playing for the DC at the end of the year. The road only gets a lot harder with Vidor next week. No offense attended but the only game I see that we could win might be HJ. I picked us 1-4 before district.

9 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

I think this particular thread is an insult to all the players in our district and it needs to be removed.

I understand where you're coming from, but we talk about "districts of doom" all the time; why not the other?  You've got several programs who have outstanding kids, coaches, and communities and the fact of the matter is they're not typically good in football.  Sometimes it is what it is.

I'll give you this though; if you can finish in the top 2 you'll probably be playing a 2nd round play-off game.  If you finish 3rd or 4th it will most likely be one and done.

2 hours ago, scat_trap said:

I understand where you're coming from, but we talk about "districts of doom" all the time; why not the other?  You've got several programs who have outstanding kids, coaches, and communities and the fact of the matter is they're not typically good in football.  Sometimes it is what it is.

I'll give you this though; if you can finish in the top 2 you'll probably be playing a 2nd round play-off game.  If you finish 3rd or 4th it will most likely be one and done.

not to offend Lumberton but I highly doubt they go pass the 2nd round in the playoffs. I believe they will be matching up with 10 4a. Its hard to beat Carthage