AP Texas HIgh School Football Rankings - 9/10/18

WOSgrad

15 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

if Jasper keeps playing the way they have been, it won't be long before we see them in these rankings. I'm guessing that we'll have beat WOS before anyone will notice...

Yes, I think Jasper will need to beat a good team before they get real recognition. Jasper is good this year, but their schedule is horrible. Looking back after week 4, Jasper's best opponent will be Lumberton. The other 3 teams that they will play just may have a total of 0 wins combined after week 4. That's not good, not good at all. Good luck beating WOS though. That's the game that will determine if you guys are rank-able or not. 

3 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

From the teams I cover, I voted Newton (No. 1), WO-S (No. 8) and Woodville (No. 8)

The only votes Woodville has been receiving each week have been from me. Think that team is for real.

They do well in the regular season. Problem is come second and third rounds of the playoffs you have to have good QB play.