Rice Bowl 2018 (EC Homecoming)

About a week ago

On 9/11/2018 at 6:56 AM, ECFAN#1 said:

Halftime  Hamshire Fannett 23  Kountze 14. Struggled?              Kountze RB Adams ran out of gas second half. Win by 21 points and now your going to take on the world. Sometimes you have to play the game to shut some people up. EC might have underestimated HF 1 year but HF has always over estimated themselves. Need I say more ? All I can say is you drew first blood.

Yeah that's why you guys quit playing us in the 90's as we always overestimated ourselves. Look at the head to head record over the years... need I say more. 

18 hours ago, HORNSFAN86 said:

Yeah that's why you guys quit playing us in the 90's as we always overestimated ourselves. Look at the head to head record over the years... need I say more. 

Look at the head to head, your up by 1? HF has always been  the bigger school and should be way ahead but that is not the case (Overestimated ?). Yes it shows some years(90's) but this is not that year. EC has been where HF is at, but that is the past and we are talking about this year. Need I say more?

1 hour ago, Balanor said:

If  you think HF has any chance whatsoever, then you either:

A) Played at HF yourself

.B) Your child currently plays at HF

If  you think HF has any chance whatsoever, then you either:

A) Played at HF yourself

.B) Your child currently plays at HF

On 9/11/2018 at 9:17 AM, ECFAN#1 said:

I figured you would like the first blood comment. A little bit of smack talk reminds me of the days when HF was in our District. Anahuac did go toe-toe with HF till 4th. 14 points of HJ was scooped fumbles for TD. I will say that if EC does not clean up fumbles and dangles that carrot, HF will definitely want to spoil EC Homecoming. All in All I pray it's a good clean game with no injuries for either team and both teams know it's a sport of competition not Hate.

P.S. No way HF wins this game. (Just a little smack to make you laugh.) I'll be here Sat. either way it goes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Coming from a guy who

A. Played at EC 

B. Has a kid currently playing for EC.  

Genious.

Negative.  But I have watched both teams play this year and there is a large gap in talent and speed.

Tries to be cute and misspells GENUIS.

That IS cute actually.

Your post

"Reverse jinx, lol boy. Not a Silsbee fan since my days in Dayton.  Have kids in EC school district and really could care less who wins."  

Now who said that. Tries to be cute but doesn't lie very well. 

BTW smarty pants it s actually spelled (Genius) Genuis.  Notice your red squiggly line. 

2 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Your post

"Reverse jinx, lol boy. Not a Silsbee fan since my days in Dayton.  Have kids in EC school district and really could care less who wins."  

Now who said that. Tries to be cute but doesn't lie very well. 

BTW smarty pants it s actually spelled (Genius) Genuis.  Notice your red squiggly line. 

The spelling error on my part was intentional, to add a little levity to the conversation...  anyway..

My kids are 10, 5, and 1 and have been in the district for 2 years and I played in Dayton a LONG time ago.

You said I have kids who PLAY on the team, which couldn't be more wrong.