PNG vs Tomball

RoschonsBigBro

1 hour ago, PlayActionPass said:

Is that confidence I smell or complete insanity? How can you boldly proclaim that you are not losing this game? What about this situation lends itself to a victory? I'm not hating and I'm definitely not predicting anything.I'm just curious what your rationale is?

What is YOUR rationale? We have a good coach, we're putting 11 able bodied young men on the field. This isn't our first rodeo. Being a bit of a drama queen.

"boldly proclaim"....seriously.

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

What is YOUR rationale? We have a good coach, we're putting 11 able bodied young men on the field. This isn't our first rodeo. Being a bit of a drama queen.

"boldly proclaim"....seriously.

Your PNG buddy said "we are not losing this game." 

Where I come from, that is a bold prediction or proclamation. 

My rationale is that the best player on your team, who also happens to be your QB, is not playing. He has been the focal point of this offense since he took over as a Sophomore. He is your leading rusher as well. You have had trouble running the ball with anybody other than him. Your Offensive Line is below average this year (IMO, you are obviously missing the O-Line coach that left) and you do not have any big play receivers. The back-up QB is unproven and inexperienced and will be starting his first Varsity football game. Your defense has struggled to stop even average offenses and you wil also be missing to significant starters on that side of the ball.

All of this tells me that saying "your will not lose" is a bit on the crazy side.

11 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

My rationale is that the best player on your team, who also happens to be your QB, is not playing. He has been the focal point of this offense since he took over as a Sophomore. He is your leading rusher as well. You have had trouble running the ball with anybody other than him. Your Offensive Line is below average this year (IMO, you are obviously missing the O-Line coach that left) and you do not have any big play receivers. The back-up QB is unproven and inexperienced and will be starting his first Varsity football game. Your defense has struggled to stop even average offenses and you wil also be missing to significant starters on that side of the ball.

All of this tells me that saying "your will not lose" is a bit on the crazy side.

Its called being optimistic and not writing a team off. It's called rallying around a team that has lost its leader. Asking if one is "insane" for doing that, is a bit insane.

If we were on here saying we suck and have no chance, we would be getting flack for that. So carry on.

12 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Its called being optimistic and not writing a team off. It's called rallying around a team that has lost its leader. Asking if one is "insane" for doing that, is a bit insane.

If we were on here saying we suck and have no chance, we would be getting flack for that. So carry on.

No, insanity is predicting a win.

You can rally around your team, be supportive, be positive, predict that we will go out and compete our butt's off, that we will "fight tooth and nail." That all makes complete and total sense and is very optimistic.

But to come and say that, "we will not lose," is just not real logical. IMO.

10 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

No, insanity is predicting a win.

You can rally around your team, be supportive, be positive, predict that we will go out and compete our butt's off, that we will "fight tooth and nail." That all makes complete and total sense and is very optimistic.

But to come and say that, "we will not lose," is just not real logical. IMO.

This is a football board not a courtroom. Nobody is getting carted off to a padded cell for making a prediction. If that were the case, everybody in the pickems would be stuffed in there. Except the leader, he seems to know his stuff.

This is the hidden content, please

If you watch this Huntsville recap,  most of our successful pass plays were quick shots to the middle part of field. Both tds were outside the hashes but to me those were the exceptions, we werent getting but 3-4 yards a pass on most of those. I wish we would have attacked the middle weakspot because it was there. At least 5 recievers all had catches at that part of the field and we went away from it. Literally beating them from the pocket and we continued these bootlegs for 3 and 4 yards.  I don't understand why. 

16 hours ago, MhsTitans said:

So there is a team missing its leading rusher,passer basically entire offense and a defense that's missing 2 starters in a secondary that's probably at best subpar with them. The running backs combine had a total of 12 carries for 10 yards last week according to panews, if png has any hope those special backs fans said yal had at the beginning of the year has to step up. 

Unfortunately,  when your entire program revolves around 1 players stats  you (team) suffer

PNG should have had 2nd teamers at skill positions in games that were blowouts the last 3 years.

Instead of trying to showcase Johnson and Faircloth's stats, etc...

Just old school I guess,  it is a team everyone should have the opportunity to play, at least, in game we are way ahead in

5 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Is that confidence I smell or complete insanity? How can you boldly proclaim that you are not losing this game? What about this situation lends itself to a victory? I'm not hating and I'm definitely not predicting anything.I'm just curious what your rationale is?

Sorry i have a friend in Tomball I have watched their game and a scrimmage and I believe we will be ok without Roschon. 

4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This is the hidden content, please

If you watch this Huntsville recap,  most of our successful pass plays were quick shots to the middle part of field. Both tds were outside the hashes but to me those were the exceptions, we werent getting but 3-4 yards a pass on most of those. I wish we would have attacked the middle weakspot because it was there. At least 5 recievers all had catches at that part of the field and we went away from it. Literally beating them from the pocket and we continued these bootlegs for 3 and 4 yards.  I don't understand why. 

Noticed the same thing.

9 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

BOOM!!!!

7 hours ago, Whoa said:

Unfortunately,  when your entire program revolves around 1 players stats  you (team) suffer

PNG should have had 2nd teamers at skill positions in games that were blowouts the last 3 years.

Instead of trying to showcase Johnson and Faircloth's stats, etc...

Just old school I guess,  it is a team everyone should have the opportunity to play, at least, in game we are way ahead in

CAREFUL, YOU WILL BE PLACED ON A CROSS FOR SPEAKING THAT WAY!!