PNG vs Tomball

RoschonsBigBro

Let's get our PNG Indians motivated to work to prepare for Tomball & use Shug as motivation to play 100% every play. Make Shug excited to watch those Indians give everything they have to win.  He will give everything he has when he is healed, and ready to go, down the road.  PNG FANS GET TO TOMBALL & SUPPORT YOUR INDIANS!!!

Whether or not any other team, and or individual likes it,

PNG HAS A SPECIAL SPIRIT, AND ALWAYS WILL!!!

10 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Go Indians! What do we know about Tomball? 

You can expect them to look pretty close to Huntsville minus T'Vondre Sweat. Physical and likes to run downhill on you with Jakobi Holland who's one of the best backs in Houston. Probably a double digit favorite at home and with PNG missing RJ.

47 minutes ago, NDNation said:

They got blew out by Tomball Memorial 41-18 and barely got by Santa Fe 20-19.

I think we're good on this one, if players step up. Rodgers is a good passer and Bost could get the job done also.

Tomball Memorial would beat PNG by 30 without RJ. They're one of those new schools with exploding enrollment who have already moved to 6A in their 7th season. Quick refresher on Houston football. Tomball beat region 4 finalist Foster and also beat the Huntsville team y'all just lost to 17-3 in district play last year. Huntsville is good and will finish second in their district this year only because it's putrid once you get past A&M Con., watch how College Station does them this weekend though. Santa Fe isn't as bad as you may think they are either. Probably going get a reality check this weekend as to what PNG is without RJ.  

Watch for the trick play Flanigan used at Crosby.Used it about 3 times in one year and it worked every time.Had Merka take a quick snap and hit a streaking receiver down field.Has the QB Dunn to pull it off.I guess we'll see how good Santa Fe is,a one point loser to Tomball last week.Flanigan teams sometimes are slow Starting.Dunn too good for the Indians secondary 23-13. 

So there is a team missing its leading rusher,passer basically entire offense and a defense that's missing 2 starters in a secondary that's probably at best subpar with them. The running backs combine had a total of 12 carries for 10 yards last week according to panews, if png has any hope those special backs fans said yal had at the beginning of the year has to step up. 

10 hours ago, prepballfan said:

We are not losing this game. Just calm down folks all of you other keep hating us. 

Is that confidence I smell or complete insanity? How can you boldly proclaim that you are not losing this game? What about this situation lends itself to a victory? I'm not hating and I'm definitely not predicting anything.I'm just curious what your rationale is?