Nederland vs Silsbee

outanup

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Nah I’m sill a lifelong Lumberton native, just married a Silsbee girl.

I hate to say it but I don’t miss living in lumberton. We moved and been in the OC for a few years. We went to see my in laws in lumberton my wife looked at me and said I don’t miss living here due to traffic and etc. I was really shocked lol

There have been 5-5 teams in the regular season that have gone on to the state championship game plus Silsbee has 2 games against 5a teams that have gone deep in the playoffs the year before and 2 teams that went to the state title game the year before at least they are not afraid to play anyone their ranking is probably based on the years past but all that matters is distinct and the playoffs the tigers will get better from this pre district schedule taking a page from the basketball team who plays a violent schedule themselves yeah I agree that play calling could be better but we have to deal with the cards that we are dealt with right now tigers will be fine let’s have this conversation when playoffs time comes around.

56 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, but it was the best team Silsbee has had in my memory, too.  

Really? Silsbee had to learn new coaches, new offense, new defense and caught on quite well mid-way through the season. It was a good team not one of the best. But I don't know when you started watching the Silsbee/BC series. 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

Really? Silsbee had to learn new coaches, new offense, new defense and caught on quite well mid-way through the season. It was a good team not one of the best. But I don't know when you started watching the Silsbee/BC series. 

I don't think so.  That was the year before the coaching change when you guys had Calvin Tyler, Tre Jones, and the rest of the transplants and still got sent home with snotty noses and bloodshot eyes. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don't think so.  That was the year before the coaching change when you guys had Calvin Tyler, Tre Jones, and the rest of the transplants and still got sent home with snotty noses and bloodshot eyes. 

I think so! That was Coach Smiths first year. Both teams went home with snotty noses and bloodshot eyes, like I said It was a heck of a game. BC got lucky and had one more point than we did. Oh, did I mention the game was in BC. 

3 hours ago, STiger85 said:

I think so! That was Coach Smiths first year. Both teams went home with snotty noses and bloodshot eyes, like I said It was a heck of a game. BC got lucky and had one more point than we did. Oh, did I mention the game was in BC. 

I used to post the clip of us rushing the field after that missed fg as time expired, but I’m too lazy this year.