Nederland vs Silsbee

outanup

The Silsbee Tigers will host the Nederland Bulldogs in the home opener for the Tigers. The Tigers (0-2) are looking for their first win of the season and the Bulldogs (2-0) are looking to stay perfect on the season. This is the first meeting since 2003 between these two teams. Tigers Bulldogs Friday from Tigers Stadium at 7:30. TigerNation!!!

This will be an uphill battle..  Silsbee has faced two of the top QB's in SETX.  The Nederland QB isn't as good, but can make plays.  I don't think it will be a blowout,  it I expect another loss....  Unless offense playcalling can get creative and not redundant...  And for Pete's sake, please stop playing 15 yards off the receiver.  Let them prove they can beat you.  

Nederland - 35

Silsbee -  21

I saw some things Silsbee needed to work on.  Hopefully they were busting tail to get those issues resolved...  Will there will be a problem with in game adjustments....  Silsbee haven't done it yet..  their opponents did PN-G and Newton.  I think Nederland will as well.  Hopefully I'm proven wrong from Silsbee's coaching staff....