Giants @ Dallas *** SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 2  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New York Giants
    • Dallas Cowboys

I'm a Dolphins fan, yes the suck. If I was an unrealistic fan I would be beating my chest about being 2-0. However, I am realistic. They beat two scrubs and look pathetic in doing so. They have no realistic shot at sustaining a winning season. Former Aggie is embarrassingly pathetic. The epitome of subpar NFL QB play. I would rather cut him, tank for the first pick (probably miss on it), and try to play for 4-6 years down the road. It has been about as rough for me as it has been for Cowboys fan. The only difference is I know, going into training camp how bad they will be. Dallas on the other hand, gets pumped up, no matter what is realistic, and ultimately breaks the heart of its fans. 

9 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I'm a Dolphins fan, yes the suck. If I was an unrealistic fan I would be beating my chest about being 2-0. However, I am realistic. They beat two scrubs and look pathetic in doing so. They have no realistic shot at sustaining a winning season. Former Aggie is embarrassingly pathetic. The epitome of subpar NFL QB play. I would rather cut him, tank for the first pick (probably miss on it), and try to play for 4-6 years down the road. It has been about as rough for me as it has been for Cowboys fan. The only difference is I know, going into training camp how bad they will be. Dallas on the other hand, gets pumped up, no matter what is realistic, and ultimately breaks the heart of its fans. 

So you were able to experience how average Jimmy Johnson is without the benefit of a Herschel Walker deal to provide an instant winner. I am a realist too. I think some of the rust has fallen off from not having played in pre season. The way our defense is playing, and we are getting some players back, who knows? Offense has to get Zeke going. Only QB who could throw for his life every week was Warren Moon.

What keeps me going is the fact that Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl, so anybody can. Lol

56 minutes ago, baddog said:

So you were able to experience how average Jimmy Johnson is without the benefit of a Herschel Walker deal to provide an instant winner. I am a realist too. I think some of the rust has fallen off from not having played in pre season. The way our defense is playing, and we are getting some players back, who knows? Offense has to get Zeke going. Only QB who could throw for his life every week was Warren Moon.

What keeps me going is the fact that Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl, so anybody can. Lol

With that defense, Baltimore didn't need much help at qb.  

14 hours ago, baddog said:

Trent Dilfer also had, arguably, one of the greatest defenses of all-time. Dilfer also could throw the ball a llittle bit. Dallas doesn't have the players, in my opinion, but time will tell. It'll be interesting to see how their season plays out as a whole.