Giants @ Dallas *** SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 2  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New York Giants
    • Dallas Cowboys

7 hours ago, baddog said:

I think the Giants lost their RB, who is supposed to be pretty good. We can't stop RBs or running QBs, so that could be a good thing. Hopefully our offensive line won't look so offensive next outing. Zeke had no holes and Dak had no time.

I can’t find anything online about Barkley being injured?  He had a big game yesterday.  

21 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

What an awful prime time game. I surprised the NFL doesn't try to flex another game into this slot. 

People will watch it because Dallas is playing. The haters will be out in full force hoping Dallas loses. Dallas faithful will be watching  hoping to see The QB throw farther than twenty yards down field. The ratings will be through the roof all because Dallas in on. 

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

People will watch it because Dallas is playing. The haters will be out in full force hoping Dallas loses. Dallas faithful will be watching  hoping to see The QB throw farther than twenty yards down field. The ratings will be through the roof all because Dallas in on. 

I didn't say people won't watch. Inevitably, I will watch. That does not change the fact that arguably the two worst offenses in football will be playing the Sunday Night Game. That does not make me a "hater" or hoping Dallas loses, its just fact. Dallas is awful.

The Cowboys are 

This is the hidden content, please
 about the team’s lack of success and how the brand — the most valuable brand in the NFL — doesn’t resonate with the new generation of fans.

They should be concerned. The Cowboys might be the most popular team in the NFL, according to the 

, but the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers are the favorite teams of those under the age of 30. The Cowboys make up the big meaty middle — they’re the dominant team of those aged 30-64 — but that group doesn’t determine who is cool these days.

Ninety-four percent of respondents under the age of 30 

that the Cowboys were not “America’s Team.”

PPP also found that no survey takers from ages 18-29 listed the Cowboys as their favorite team, but 41 percent of those under-30s did say the Cowboys were their least favorite team.

It'll be interesting to see how long 7-9 will be acceptable by Americans. Numbers are already showing people who didn't grow up in the 90's don't like the Cowboys. 

Overreaction Monday. The Giants are one of the worst two teams in the league behind the Bills. This is the 9th game out of the last 12 Dak has thrown under 200 yards. A bad team, beat an awful team. 160 Passing yards... 64 coming on one play. But, that is exactly how Dallas has to play to win, rely on Dak as little as possible.

3 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Overreaction Monday. The Giants are one of the worst two teams in the league behind the Bills. This is the 9th game out of the last 12 Dak has thrown under 200 yards. A bad team, beat an awful team. 160 Passing yards... 64 coming on one play. But, that is exactly how Dallas has to play to win, rely on Dak as little as possible.

Hey, somebody has to beat the bad teams. Lol

In the bold, that's why I say they need to get Zeke on track. A running game is a QB's best friend. Everything works off of it.

BTW, what pro team do you follow again?