Candy creek at Vidor

Mytwocents3788

25 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

This is why all schools need turf fields!!!!!

Would love to have a turf field but they have not even started to work on our middle school and one of our elementary schools that flooded in Hurricane Harvey. Those students are currently in portable buildings. Not to mention the rest of our schools are 35 to 60 years old. I would rather see new schools built.

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Would love to have a turf field but they have not even started to work on our middle school and one of our elementary schools that flooded in Hurricane Harvey. Those students are currently in portable buildings. Not to mention the rest of our schools are 35 to 60 years old. I would rather see new schools built.

I agree with you. 

11 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

Keep the natural grass. It will be a hip thing (FAD) in the future anyways. Plus, that would kill the homecoming tradition of fireworks, fireboards , fire twirling etc. 

Keep it real

Never even thought about that. Hands down Vidor High School kills it with thier Halftime Homecoming Performance! If you’ve never been to one your missing out! The kids do an Awesome Job! Best in S.E. Texas!

8 hours ago, Realville said:

Agreed, but that does give CC one less day to prepare for Vidors offense. Man Mother Nature and realignment has robbed us of some home games these past few years! Oh well, I think it was the best move. I’ll be there regardless. Just hate fighting traffic.

Great!  Keep us posted.