tennisbc

West Orange Stark vs Newton

244 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DatBoyLenny said:

I wish they could move the game to newton. It’s dry here 

22 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Almost 30 years ago, lol.   Pre-Neumann.  :)

My Bears are 11-4 against the Eagles lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 9:22 AM, dj said:

Ur right.but at the same time half the ppl on here only look at scores instead of knowing the game.and guess from there.did ppl ever realize that Nederland only had 193 yards against them.no excuses w.o offense was horrible.QB change and with Cooper back.looks a lot different.and all y'all best believe Newton work will be cut out for them.this is not silsbee.there coaches want allow them kids to compete.that Nederland lose really had w.o to do a few changes.even CT didn't know were kids was.W.o isn't world beaters.but u best believe these kids are fixing to compete.somethings that Newton does want work against that defense.they will have to tweak something the way PG did last year.u will get a few yards running.but all that losing by 2 or 3 scores.shows me u either don't kno football or ur a hater !!

Dj do I know my football? Lol

dj and L-Train11 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Dj do I know my football? Lol

Lol, I'll take the LCM QB  any day. I have gained a lot respect for that kid foster  and that brown kid. They are gamers.second big game and w.o has no offense without Cooper.lol any suggestions bcz I don't think neither QB has gotten any better.the defense can only carry us so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Dj do I know my football? Lol

And oh was i right too. On thinks Newton would have to tweak to move the ball.?

LC-M likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol, I'll take the LCM QB  any day. I have gained a lot respect for that kid foster  and that brown kid. They are gamers.second big game and w.o has no offense without Cooper.lol any suggestions bcz I don't think neither QB has gotten any better.the defense can only carry us so far. 

It’s a shame I’d rather y’all have our Qb. We lost him tonight and probably for the season

dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LC-M said:

It’s a shame I’d rather y’all have our Qb. We lost him tonight and probably for the season

Prayers with that kid.

LC-M likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol, I'll take the LCM QB  any day. I have gained a lot respect for that kid foster  and that brown kid. They are gamers.second big game and w.o has no offense without Cooper.lol any suggestions bcz I don't think neither QB has gotten any better.the defense can only carry us so far. 

You ask for my suggestion. To be honest Wos could have won the game but I’m not going critize the play calling but if I was the OC. I would have ran the ball probaby straight at them in the middle . Those runs to outside were not cutting it. Imo cooper would have touched the ball 20 plus times. The field was muddy and nasty for any spread offense. Newton had the advantage by going underneath the center. Maybe adjust to a wildcat with cooper. Cuero ran the same plays in the playoff game and moved the ball lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LC-M said:

You ask for my suggestion. To be honest Wos could have won the game but I’m not going critize the play calling but if I was the OC. I would have ran the ball probaby straight at them in the middle . Those runs to outside were not cutting it. Imo cooper would have touched the ball 20 plus times. The field was muddy and nasty for any spread offense. Newton had the advantage by going underneath the center. Maybe adjust to a wildcat with cooper. Cuero ran the same plays in the playoff game and moved the ball lol

Ur right !! Questionable play calling.but when u have 2Qb vs 1(newton).and he out plays them both is alarming.even the easy screen passes they missed.they just cannot do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dj said:

Ur right !! Questionable play calling.but when u have 2Qb vs 1(newton).and he out plays them both is alarming.even the easy screen passes they missed.they just cannot do it.

I hate to say it but when you can’t throw the ball great  it’s almost better to just go ahead and run it. I think to many people are worried about being a spread offense. I wouldn’t care what offense system Lcm ran as long they scored and would be winning that’s all it matters. Y’all have the perfect defense for a heavy run team. I believe Madisonville ran heavy. May be the throwing game will come around. If not coach T will call Matthews for that wing t play book lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I hate to say it but when you can’t throw the ball great  it’s almost better to just go ahead and run it. I think to many people are worried about being a spread offense. I wouldn’t care what offense system Lcm ran as long they scored and would be winning that’s all it matters. Y’all have the perfect defense for a heavy run team. I believe Madisonville ran heavy. May be the throwing game will come around. If not coach T will call Matthews for that wing t play book lol

Lol. Ty for making my nite !! Bcz I wanted to cry we went 3and 1/2 QTrs without completing a pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol. Ty for making my nite !! Bcz I wanted to cry we went 3and 1/2 QTrs without completing a pass.

Coach T is a good coach he will get it lined out. But as a wos fan do you think wos fans would support a wing t or veer? I think those style of offense would help the Qb make a faster read in throwing the ball or running it. Wos has speed and trying to cover those rb out of the back field would be a nightmare for DC. Of course I’m not saying you would line up in it every snap but change it up see if it works. If you watch Carthage there offense lines up in the i and spread. I like the mutiple offense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the young sophomore qb can throw better than what he showed tonight. You got to think this was not the best throwing condition today the ball was  probably wet the wr could not run there roughts smoothly in mud probably throwing timing off on the throws. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Coach T is a good coach he will get it lined out. But as a wos fan do you think wos fans would support a wing t or veer? I think those style of offense would help the Qb make a faster read in throwing the ball or running it. Wos has speed and trying to cover those rb out of the back field would be a nightmare for DC. Of course I’m not saying you would line up in it every snap but change it up see if it works. If you watch Carthage there offense lines up in the i and spread. I like the mutiple offense 

I would like to see something like that. Cause they just don’t have enough talent this year to run the spread against a team that has a decent defense. They got plenty of running backs so a wing t or something similar would make since. Plus it would eat up time and give the defense a rest. 

 

LC-M likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I think the young sophomore qb can throw better than what he showed tonight. You got to think this was not the best throwing condition today the ball was  probably wet the wr could not run there roughts smoothly in mud probably throwing timing off on the throws. 

 

 

This is the thing.in better condition maybe a lil better. I watches them both in practice.and there average passers in practice.both are long ways off.i know it was hard to have chemistry with ur WRs in those conditions.but they both still missed a lot of throws.the kid fosters played in the same condition and I thought he made look easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I would like to see something like that. Cause they just don’t have enough talent this year to run the spread against a team that has a decent defense. They got plenty of running backs so a wing t or something similar would make since. Plus it would eat up time and give the defense a rest. 

 

WOS could probably make some noise and your right give that defense a break. But at the end of the day I don't see it happening. To run that offense is kinda like art your offensive  line  would have to know how to read the defense line on the  blocking scheme. Working on the miss direction and faking hand offs. Even if they started working on it today I don't think could go full force in the wing T.

Sportsguy17 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LC-M said:

WOS could probably make some noise and your right give that defense a break. But at the end of the day I don't see it happening. To run that offense is kinda like art your offensive  line  would have to know how to read the defense line on the  blocking scheme. Working on the miss direction and faking hand offs. Even if they started working on it today I don't think could go full force in the wing T.

They practice definding it so much in practice every year you think they would have it down lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

They practice definding it so much in practice every year you think they would have it down lol

 

 

Im sure the Jv is running the scout team for the varsity defense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Im sure the Jv is running the scout team for the varsity defense

 

11 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Im sure the Jv is running the scout team for the varsity defense

This team was the jv last year when we seen the slot t like 20 times lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now