West Orange Stark vs Newton

tennisbc

53 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I'm in Minnesota working what's the weather for tomorrow down there in if is bad yall be safe I know everyone wants to see this game but safety is more important I wish everyone safe travels, wish I was there but gotta get the Bill's paid

I'm in Minnesota working what's the weather for tomorrow down there in if is bad yall be safe I know everyone wants to see this game but safety is more important I wish everyone safe travels, wish I was there but gotta get the Bill's paid

Don't know what happened with 3 quotes but.. Should move this game to Newton. Orange getting wet as we speak.

5 minutes ago, Cactus said:

Not like wos.. tomorrow with the disturbance in gulf I think wos may get more than Newton would.. just hate to see weather and field be a factor. 

I was around the Newton area and it was raining a bit. Yall offense would get the benefit out of it imo. Yall sting running a wing t?

53 minutes ago, chorizo said:

sure wish I could make this one,id like to see cornels changes since week one against us...I still think wos has a shot to shock the world tonight..go get em stangs,good luck to both teams and may god be with everyone involed for safe travels and an injury free battle

"Shock the world" lol come on 

54 minutes ago, chorizo said:

sure wish I could make this one,id like to see cornels changes since week one against us...I still think wos has a shot to shock the world tonight..go get em stangs,good luck to both teams and may god be with everyone involed for safe travels and an injury free battle

Hate u have to miss it.i truly believe that u understand the coaching moves that it takes to beat a w.o type team.there far from world beaters.certain coaching moves has to be made to off set them.and from the lack of respect given to them against newton.lol anyone who has ever watched football.outta know that Newton want score no 30 or 40 points.hoping just trying to get out with a win.wo  knows one thing and that they will try to go toe to toe with anybody.that what makes this program.that they might win some and they might lose a few.but u better try to knock them out.bcz these kids that are undersized are as tough as anyone.trust and believe they will earn there respect tonite.

I'm on nights here Minnesota so probably won't get a chance to listen to the game but I will check here for up updates. Be safe everyone enjoy the game. We about to go check out the mall of america and hopefully prince house each spot is only 15minutes  from our hotel.

MUSTANG FOOTBALL IN 9 HOURS AND COUNTING!!