West Orange Stark vs Newton

tennisbc

5 hours ago, Gsquared said:

Has there been any talk about this game moving to Thursday, or anything like that, due to the potential weather Friday?  Just asking because I don't want to drive 5+ hours and get down there to an empty stadium.  That's happened before ha!

I'm truly hoping the coaches agree on trying to play either in bmt or png. Hoping CT think this through lol. Don't neutralize ur passing game.now that u have found ur QB. With the 4 wrs that should be to there advantage against them.

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Crosby stadium is open.

Lol ,no Thank you !! We will cross that bridge when it's that time.see yall next week.one thing I can assure u is u want be disappointed.bcz these kids will come to compete.that I SMDH on some of these scores some of the ppl predict.

5 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol ,no Thank you !! We will cross that bridge when it's that time.see yall next week.one thing I can assure u is u want be disappointed.bcz these kids will come to compete.that I SMDH on some of these scores some of the ppl predict.

I'm sure lots of Crosby fans would come to watch. Coaches too.  

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

The spiller kid in Klein to me is the best. But Barlow is definitely top 5

Yep jasper had a running back like that. averaging also most 200 yards a game he was the best thing since bread. The night they played wos had 66 yards off 33 carries and refused to shake they hand after the game.

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

The spiller kid in Klein to me is the best. But Barlow is definitely top 5

I remember jasper had a running that avg