West Orange Stark vs Newton

tennisbc

2 hours ago, dj said:

I agree with u!! And if w.o doesn't turn the ball over. This game will live up to the hype. Bcz I know foster,brown,Barlow will show up. But for me the rest of the team are average.there o/l does a great job of trap blocking.and pulling on those sweeps.question is are there line quick enough to get to the edge.which I can't see that happening. Why we having a lot of this discussion abt how gud Newton is on offense.is bcz of there last opponents.neither of the team they played could stop the run.kirbyville is horrible. But I truly just smh why silsbee cannot stop the run. All this talent I just don't get it.

Silsbee played with ten men in the box, made them vulnerable to the pass and if any body missed a tackle and the running back got by the line of scrimmage he was behind everybody.

4 hours ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

Silsbee played with ten men in the box, made them vulnerable to the pass and if any body missed a tackle and the running back got by the line of scrimmage he was behind everybody.

U can't play them like that.even the lil back up running back will take it to the house.its abt ur assignment when u play them.they're a great run blocking team.that will put u to sleep.and then go deep to brown.and this why this will be there toughest game.bcz CT knows how to defend it.and if they blow there assignment they will get scored on. Just look back at the sc against PG.it wasn't the run.play action over pursuing and looking in the back field.

Newton had three players hurt last week. Two are D1 players. One of those players was out last week also. Not making excuses, WO-S may have a few players out also, but I hope not. The Newton people have a lot of respect for WO-S and I believe WO-S has the same for Newton. Win or lose, Newton and W0-S will still be respected programs.

58 minutes ago, GATA! said:

This is the hidden content, please

Lol. Gata I got u covered. I just hope mother nature doesn't play a part.and just leaving practice.u better believe it will be physical.i can honestly say that I was one of Larry Neumann biggest fans bcz of what he done through the years.but I truly salute that coaching staff Nederland has.and this early in the season.i really  love the schedule of a lot of setx teams.nobody isn't afraid of anybody.thats what it's all abt.lol ,that's why i can't figure why ppl assume Newton will beat w.o by a couple of scores.these kids are ready to play so buckle up.its fixing to be physical!!

2 hours ago, dj said:

Lol. Gata I got u covered. I just hope mother nature doesn't play a part.and just leaving practice.u better believe it will be physical.i can honestly say that I was one of Larry Neumann biggest fans bcz of what he done through the years.but I truly salute that coaching staff Nederland has.and this early in the season.i really  love the schedule of a lot of setx teams.nobody isn't afraid of anybody.thats what it's all abt.lol ,that's why i can't figure why ppl assume Newton will beat w.o by a couple of scores.these kids are ready to play so buckle up.its fixing to be physical!!

Your right Newton will not win by a couple of TDs.  Maybe 3 or 4.   Newton 38 WOS 14

One thing I have noticed that WO-S struggles with is size...That is what you find in Nederland and Vidor.  One thing I do not see WO-S struggle with is athletes because they can match up with anyone.  This game can surely go either way.  Newton will be the favorite, but that will do nothing but fire up the Stangs.  Been a long time since they were the underdogs.  I wouldn't want to try to knock the chip off of those shoulders.

I still haven't made up my mind which way I will pick.  Can't say I have picked against WO-S that often.  Of course, I can't say I have picked against Newton that often either.  This likely is Newton's best team of all the great ones we have been seeing these last several years.  I sure wish I could see this one.

5 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Your right Newton will not win by a couple of TDs.  Maybe 3 or 4.   Newton 38 WOS 14

Lol that's ur heart wanting that. But if u want reality. Things work both ways.what will happen when u spread Newton out and they have to cover 4wrs.meaning now it makes the athletes u have go both ways.and just a thought.who has Newton played in the last 2yrs.that makes them world beater.silsbee is the only descent team they have played.Bolin last yr was descent.ik there talented.but if u do ur research on w.o for over 30yrs now.the bigger the game the better they play.they might not win them all.but u best believe they make u not want to play them again.newton is great for 3A !! So when u let me know where half the teams are from please let me kno bcz I don't have a clue either.

2 hours ago, dj said:

Lol that's ur heart wanting that. But if u want reality. Things work both ways.what will happen when u spread Newton out and they have to cover 4wrs.meaning now it makes the athletes u have go both ways.and just a thought.who has Newton played in the last 2yrs.that makes them world beater.silsbee is the only descent team they have played.Bolin last yr was descent.ik there talented.but if u do ur research on w.o for over 30yrs now.the bigger the game the better they play.they might not win them all.but u best believe they make u not want to play them again.newton is great for 3A !! So when u let me know where half the teams are from please let me kno bcz I don't have a clue either.

You can add all the data for past 100 years if you want but it will not get you any points Friday.  You might not recognize any teams or even know where Newton is located but after Friday you will know where they have been. 

5 hours ago, dj said:

2-0 all time vs Nederland  :)

Which team has the most pressure on them to win ? Wos started the season #1 and now # 10 . Wos lost to Nederland and a bad outcome in a scrimmage with Vidor. I say Wos has the pressure on them.  If Wos loses this game I think the sails will fall in Mustang Land.  Newton will either walk away with a win or their first loss with no harm done excluding injuries. I don't see Newton losing this game. Newton will open up the playbook and play with no big pressure upon them. Wos will have heavy pressure and we all know what pressure does to a team. Mistakes.. Newton by more than you think. 

27 minutes ago, Cactus said:

Which team has the most pressure on them to win ? Wos started the season #1 and now # 10 . Wos lost to Nederland and a bad outcome in a scrimmage with Vidor. I say Wos has the pressure on them.  If Wos loses this game I think the sails will fall in Mustang Land.  Newton will either walk away with a win or their first loss with no harm done excluding injuries. I don't see Newton losing this game. Newton will open up the playbook and play with no big pressure upon them. Wos will have heavy pressure and we all know what pressure does to a team. Mistakes.. Newton by more than you think. 

lol       I like this post

Let's be honest........has there ever been a 3a team in the WORLD capable of doing what this newton team can do? Moreover, has there ever been a 3a team in the WORLD that produced this many high caliber d1 athletes? Furthermore, has there ever been a 3a team in the WORLD with a QB, RB and WR all committed to the same University? No? Well, alright.

10 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

Let's be honest........has there ever been a 3a team in the WORLD capable of doing what this newton team can do? Moreover, has there ever been a 3a team in the WORLD that produced this many high caliber d1 athletes? Furthermore, has there ever been a 3a team in the WORLD with a QB, RB and WR all committed to the same University? No? Well, alright.

SMH

9 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

9 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

Your brain is waterlogged get out the rain