West Orange Stark vs Newton

tennisbc

On 9/8/2018 at 10:45 PM, LC-M said:

You can’t judge the defense by a horrible LCM team

Ur right.but at the same time half the ppl on here only look at scores instead of knowing the game.and guess from there.did ppl ever realize that Nederland only had 193 yards against them.no excuses w.o offense was horrible.QB change and with Cooper back.looks a lot different.and all y'all best believe Newton work will be cut out for them.this is not silsbee.there coaches want allow them kids to compete.that Nederland lose really had w.o to do a few changes.even CT didn't know were kids was.W.o isn't world beaters.but u best believe these kids are fixing to compete.somethings that Newton does want work against that defense.they will have to tweak something the way PG did last year.u will get a few yards running.but all that losing by 2 or 3 scores.shows me u either don't kno football or ur a hater !!

5 minutes ago, dj said:

Ur right.but at the same time half the ppl on here only look at scores instead of knowing the game.and guess from there.did ppl ever realize that Nederland only had 193 yards against them.no excuses w.o offense was horrible.QB change and with Cooper back.looks a lot different.and all y'all best believe Newton work will be cut out for them.this is not silsbee.there coaches want allow them kids to compete.that Nederland lose really had w.o to do a few changes.even CT didn't know were kids was.W.o isn't world beaters.but u best believe these kids are fixing to compete.somethings that Newton does want work against that defense.they will have to tweak something the way PG did last year.u will get a few yards running.but all that losing by 2 or 3 scores.shows me u either don't kno football or ur a hater !!

I’m not hating I’ll be siting on WOS side. I just believe Newton is that good. Wos lost to people by 2 to 3 scores before. Buddy I predicted that WOS would beat us 49-0 I was 2 points off when I was told by mustang fans that wouldn’t happen. Don’t take it so personal it only starts counting when district and playoffs start.  Y’all will be fine by playoff time. I just think playing LCM  didn’t help you prepare for this game.

This game reminds me of 2 years ago when wos had one of the most dominant teams in history. A very good Silsbee team came to town and everybody swore that Silsbee had a chance. It ended up being 51-2. Not because Silsbee sucked, but because wos was just that good.

I think wos is good this year, but I just think Newton is on another level until proven otherwise. Call me a hater if you want, but I’ve been to 3 state championship games in a row supporting wos. I am by no means a hater, just a realist. I agree with Soulja, this game could turn into a multiple td game in favor of Newton. I can see Newton holding wos to 12-14 points. 

9 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I’m not hating I’ll be siting on WOS side. I just believe Newton is that good. Wos lost to people by 2 to 3 scores before. Buddy I predicted that WOS would beat us 49-0 I was 2 points off when I was told by mustang fans that wouldn’t happen. Don’t take it so personal it only starts counting when district and playoffs start.  Y’all will be fine by playoff time. I just think playing LCM  didn’t help you prepare for this game.

No my friend.wasnt talking specifically to you.if ppl on here acting like Newton are world beaters.they can be beat.ive watched games on them.very talented and well coached team.the only 2 plays that worry me that they run is that quick trap,and play action pass.other then that they want be able to run outside consistly.all these different opinions.that really isn't looking at things different. Here the things:CT for 48yrs has always put his best players on defense.so when u have those years where ur offense really is a ?.and a few kids on ur defense doesn't have that experience yet.Ct will not be fooled at anything Newton trys.he is that gud on knowing what u will do.they didn't lose to Nederland bcz of the defense.nederland defense created T/O off a QB that isn't ready.and now we found our QB bcz of it. Thanks big Ned.if u watched w.o last year on offense.it was a struggle.so all them that know.if u can't bit as a puppy;U want bit as a dog.and oh bf they go there abt vidor scrimmage again.W.o always struggles with vidor.they do a tremendous job of cut blocking.probably the best run blocking team anywhere.

The only thing I'm saying is everyone has to look at the whole body of work as a team.take Crosby for example.manvel o/l out weighted them by at least100 or more.but the big' m couldn't keep up.and ppl didn't realize manvel defense is still suspect.they can score on anybody but can u stop ppl.offense wins games and defense wins championship. Proving fact.

16 minutes ago, dj said:

No my friend.wasnt talking specifically to you.if ppl on here acting like Newton are world beaters.they can be beat.ive watched games on them.very talented and well coached team.the only 2 plays that worry me that they run is that quick trap,and play action pass.other then that they want be able to run outside consistly.all these different opinions.that really isn't looking at things different. Here the things:CT for 48yrs has always put his best players on defense.so when u have those years where ur offense really is a ?.and a few kids on ur defense doesn't have that experience yet.Ct will not be fooled at anything Newton trys.he is that gud on knowing what u will do.they didn't lose to Nederland bcz of the defense.nederland defense created T/O off a QB that isn't ready.and now we found our QB bcz of it. Thanks big Ned.if u watched w.o last year on offense.it was a struggle.so all them that know.if u can't bit as a puppy;U want bit as a dog.and oh bf they go there abt vidor scrimmage again.W.o always struggles with vidor.they do a tremendous job of cut blocking.probably the best run blocking team anywhere.

I agree with on the play action WOS bites hard on it when Lcm got in the T and our guy was wide open. At that point of the game I don’t know many starters y’all had out but it looked like we actually move the ball better out of the wing t. I don’t think Newton will score 50 on y’all . But I think it could be a 3 score game. If this the 2016 mustangs against this Newton team I would have y’all by 4 to 5 td. 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, LC-M said:

You can’t judge the defense by a horrible LCM team

Hum I’m not judging our defense by the whopping we gave LCM, I’m going by what coach T. said after the game in his post interview. He was encouraged by the players performance on certain plays. He wants his team to do better tackling. Are the mustangs’ top notch on defense, not yet/ however, they are getting closer.

19 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I agree with on the play action WOS bites hard on it when Lcm got in the T and our guy was wide open. At that point of the game I don’t know many starters y’all had out but it looked like we actually move the ball better out of the wing t. I don’t think Newton will score 50 on y’all . But I think it could be a 3 score game. If this the 2016 mustangs against this Newton team I would have y’all by 4 to 5 td. 

And I'm glad u see what I'm talking about. 2016 had one of there better offenses ever.we know how gud the defense was that year.its the past. But the changes CT has made will pay off.that defense will get better each week.bcz of the struggles w.o has had on offense I don't blame anyone for doubting them.and that ppl who doesn't follow w.o that close really don't see the changes.CT is that gud at making adjustments on defense. Lol,if half the ppl on here truly knew football would know how close this game is really fixing to be.im not predicting no score.just pointing out facts.a lot things that Newton does on offense they want be able to get away with against w.o. 

I am not sure you can judge anything by that lcm game except maybe how well your band plays the fight song.  I know the wos defense is going to be tough. But neither team is going to have the speed advantage they are used to.  Without seeing wos i have to give the advantage to Newton.  Not sure how many tds that newton can score on the mustang d but they have the tools to do it. Now if the Mustang offense is not potent and turns the ball over that Newton defense will turn it into 6 as well.  Definitely expect this to be the toughest game so far for the Eagles,  cant wait to see how they respond.  Its tough going to Orange.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

And I'm glad u see what I'm talking about. 2016 had one of there better offenses ever.we know how gud the defense was that year.its the past. But the changes CT has made will pay off.that defense will get better each week.bcz of the struggles w.o has had on offense I don't blame anyone for doubting them.and that ppl who doesn't follow w.o that close really don't see the changes.CT is that gud at making adjustments on defense. Lol,if half the ppl on here truly knew football would know how close this game is really fixing to be.im not predicting no score.just pointing out facts.a lot things that Newton does on offense they want be able to get away with against w.o. 

Well you probably don’t want to hear this I made a wager with a mustang fan that is on this site that Nederland would win the matchup this year. Lol I predicted the other  loses would be to Crosby and Newton. To the silsbee fans that think they could beat wos I think is hopefull thinking. I think the early loses will prepare WOS instead having cup cake teams to play. Just think if y’all would have played Kirbyville first game would have made any changes probably not. Go through play some weak Houston and Lcm school and a easy district and have to play a good team a playoffs is not where you need to find out you need a QB change. When did you graduate from WOS?

59 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Well you probably don’t want to hear this I made a wager with a mustang fan that is on this site that Nederland would win the matchup this year. Lol I predicted the other  loses would be to Crosby and Newton. To the silsbee fans that think they could beat wos I think is hopefull thinking. I think the early loses will prepare WOS instead having cup cake teams to play. Just think if y’all would have played Kirbyville first game would have made any changes probably not. Go through play some weak Houston and Lcm school and a easy district and have to play a good team a playoffs is not where you need to find out you need a QB change. When did you graduate from WOS?

Nothing but respect for that.and that's why the loss to Nederland is proving to be great.

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

And believe this or not. If any 2 schools I would love to see win a few playoffs games and go deep into the playoffs. That would be silsbee and bmt central.well now bmt united.why them. Bcz I don't think they get enough recongition for all the talent they been having on there teams for past 10 yrs.im sorry the coaching have been there down fall.and PA memorial I think has a chance to win it all.if the coaches continue to do what they're doing. I luv the heart of Png and Nederland but I don't see them having enough to get past the 3rd round.

3 hours ago, ST413 said:

I am not sure you can judge anything by that lcm game except maybe how well your band plays the fight song.  I know the wos defense is going to be tough. But neither team is going to have the speed advantage they are used to.  Without seeing wos i have to give the advantage to Newton.  Not sure how many tds that newton can score on the mustang d but they have the tools to do it. Now if the Mustang offense is not potent and turns the ball over that Newton defense will turn it into 6 as well.  Definitely expect this to be the toughest game so far for the Eagles,  cant wait to see how they respond.  Its tough going to Orange.

I agree with u!! And if w.o doesn't turn the ball over. This game will live up to the hype. Bcz I know foster,brown,Barlow will show up. But for me the rest of the team are average.there o/l does a great job of trap blocking.and pulling on those sweeps.question is are there line quick enough to get to the edge.which I can't see that happening. Why we having a lot of this discussion abt how gud Newton is on offense.is bcz of there last opponents.neither of the team they played could stop the run.kirbyville is horrible. But I truly just smh why silsbee cannot stop the run. All this talent I just don't get it.

44 minutes ago, dj said:

I agree with u!! And if w.o doesn't turn the ball over. This game will live up to the hype. Bcz I know foster,brown,Barlow will show up. But for me the rest of the team are average.there o/l does a great job of trap blocking.and pulling on those sweeps.question is are there line quick enough to get to the edge.which I can't see that happening. Why we having a lot of this discussion abt how gud Newton is on offense.is bcz of there last opponents.neither of the team they played could stop the run.kirbyville is horrible. But I truly just smh why silsbee cannot stop the run. All this talent I just don't get it.

we also have some young guys that are trying to make a name, yall will be keyed in on the big trio and, some of the average kids gonna bust it wide open on the tough chain-gang D.   

58 minutes ago, GATA! said:

we also have some young guys that are trying to make a name, yall will be keyed in on the big trio and, some of the average kids gonna bust it wide open on the tough chain-gang D.   

Those 3 kids are great !! But do ur research on what makes them so special on defense.lol, u have no idea!! Even in a loss to Nederland defense played well except a couple serious.dont think I don't see Newton program.they been gud over yrs.even remember 2014 year.nothing but respect the way they handled us.even then we were on our 3rd string QB at time and we didn't kno what to do on offense that yr.but they took that L .And didn't lose again til sc.