West Orange Stark vs Newton

tennisbc

56 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Man, one bad game by an exceptionally young Mustang team and people want to throw in the towel?? Come on, it’s still WOS!

That’s not why people are predicting a Newton win. More the fact is Newton is just better. Nothing against WOS . Newton would probably win 4A D2 this year

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

You can’t judge the defense by a horrible LCM team

Ur right.but at the same time half the ppl on here only look at scores instead of knowing the game.and guess from there.did ppl ever realize that Nederland only had 193 yards against them.no excuses w.o offense was horrible.QB change and with Cooper back.looks a lot different.and all y'all best believe Newton work will be cut out for them.this is not silsbee.there coaches want allow them kids to compete.

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

I’d like to see WOS make it a good game, but it feels like Newton is rolling this year and won’t be stopped very easily. One thing is for sure, we’ll know a lot more about wos’s chances of making it back to Dallas after this game.

U can't say that.bc they still have jasper and Crosby to deal with.there are some really gud teams out there.but one thing I know u best believe our kids are fixing to compete.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

Ur right.but at the same time half the ppl on here only look at scores instead of knowing the game.and guess from there.did ppl ever realize that Nederland only had 193 yards against them.no excuses w.o offense was horrible.QB change and with Cooper back.looks a lot different.and all y'all best believe Newton work will be cut out for them.this is not silsbee.there coaches want allow them kids to compete.

The qb and rb looked real good. The kicker was really impressive for WOS yall need to keep that kid. Defense wise our oline  is not good. I feel bad for our QB he can make some plays but was unable too. I think we can beat BC and Livingston but going 3-7 into the playoffs is not cutting it and losing in bi district     LCM could be a lot better. This year talent is not great but over the past 10 years Crouch has not been a great leader for our program. Sorry I got on a Lcm tangent 

6 minutes ago, LC-M said:

The qb and rb looked real good. The kicker was really impressive for WOS yall need to keep that kid. Defense wise our oline  is not good. I feel bad for our QB he can make some plays but was unable too. I think we can beat BC and Livingston but going 3-7 into the playoffs is not cutting it and losing in bi district     LCM could be a lot better. This year talent is not great but over the past 10 years Crouch has not been a great leader for our program. Sorry I got on a Lcm tangent 

I absolutely agree with u.