Port Arthur Memorial Titans @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Whats up Bo!! everyone saying it's porter that will "test" us...we seen and done that already...being a top seed will cruise us to rd three where things start getting tough. being healthy is the key.

Wussup bro, have you seen dist 10? It's a monster. I just don't want us to cruise thru this regular season and run into a buzz saw in the 1st round.

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Even PA fans don't want to hear that.  Lol

i'm a living witness to that song being BAD LUCK!!! westfield was in PA and westfield peeps was on the other 5a board at the time saying jamal wasn't gonna run on them, well he did lol...PAM jumped out on them and the birth of that song reared it's ugly head. it was raining that night and we were picked to lose, well mid 4th that song played. One of my best friends  i was sitting next to, Jamie Johnson was so excited we were up big , he began to dance with his umbrella twirling it...next thing you know everyone was doing it. we look up and westfield  is only down by a touchdown or something like 10 points...we had like a 20+ lead on them or 3 td's...ever since, BAD things happen when that song is played. period. the other team scores or the game gets "interesting" all of a sudden. Bigd92 can confirm

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

i'm a living witness to that song being BAD LUCK!!! westfield was in PA and westfield peeps was on the other 5a board at the time saying jamal wasn't gonna run on them, well he did lol...PAM jumped out on them and the birth of that song reared it's ugly head. it was raining that night and we were picked to lose, well mid 4th that song played. One of my best friends  i was sitting next to, Jamie Johnson was so excited we were up big , he began to dance with his umbrella twirling it...next thing you know everyone was doing it. we look up and westfield  is only down by a touchdown or something like 10 points...we had like a 20+ lead on them or 3 td's...ever since, BAD things happen when that song is played. period. the other team scores or the game gets "interesting" all of a sudden. Bigd92 can confirm

I remember that story!