Port Arthur Memorial Titans @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

8 minutes ago, fretbro6 said:

Aren’t new schools supposed to play in a lower classification?  I’m probably wrong 

Not with a merger.  Also, new schools usually don’t have a senior class so they end up playing a classification down until the next realignment.

5 minutes ago, fretbro6 said:

PAM by 6... u know, don’t be a prick

It's cool to be positive about your team, but I'm more realistic bro.  I gave my prediction and I'm a prick?  Grow up young man.  Don't take something so simple to heart.  Before the game, I'm pretty sure you will see more of the same predictions as mine.  Don't take everyone's prediction personal.  Smh

Memorial by more than 4 Tds.  They literally beat up Madison.  They've knocked out all 3 QBs they've faced so far.  Madison wasn't a soft team either.  They will only get better. Offensively, I saw this as a game to get their young rbs more reps.  Passing game was out of sorts so to speak, less than 100 yds passing.  I did get a lil bored at times during this game. Nothing like the first.

53 minutes ago, pakronos said:

PAM-56

BUT’s-14

I was just telling the guys at work that Memorial will put up 50-60 points if the passing game is on. Tbh, Madison has a decent team but its about matchups. Memorial defensively is a tall task to go up against. McMillan didnt play the 1st half and they still held Madison to 6pts. They only got that score because the wr just made a better play than the db who really had a int. The defense has a violent aggression to them. They dropped two potential pick 6s. When Memorial passing game gets in sync they will be a very dangerous team. Both rbs went over 100 yds. Im excited about this team. Its early but after seeing them play for 8 quarters you can tell that Chaney, 10th grade rb, is a stud and the defense is a wrecking crew!! Kam has good mechanics but have to work on his timing with the wrs. Hopkins is a threat for a big play anytime he touch the ball. Teams better have a punt protection or else!! Lol!!!

16 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

I was just telling the guys at work that Memorial will put up 50-60 points if the passing game is on. Tbh, Madison has a decent team but its about matchups. Memorial defensively is a tall task to go up against. McMillan didnt play the 1st half and they still held Madison to 6pts. They only got that score because the wr just made a better play than the db who really had a int. The defense has a violent aggression to them. They dropped two potential pick 6s. When Memorial passing game gets in sync they will be a very dangerous team. Both rbs went over 100 yds. Im excited about this team. Its early but after seeing them play for 8 quarters you can tell that Chaney, 10th grade rb, is a stud and the defense is a wrecking crew!! Kam has good mechanics but have to work on his timing with the wrs. Hopkins is a threat for a big play anytime he touch the ball. Teams better have a punt protection or else!! Lol!!!

I agree with you.  Understandably it'll take a lil more time for the passing game to catch up to everything else, but when it does, whoa!!  This team is going to be scary good.  The kid has 5 Tds and we all know that it could have been 10. Timing and being on the same page with his receivers.  That's that inexperience Morgan talked about earlier.  By district play, they'll be clicking on all cylinders.

People were talking about state with this team, and I was a little reserved, but if they stay healthy, it's a real possibility.  They have all the boxes checked.  

Offense has the potential to be special.  The more games played, the better they will get. 5 passing and 5 rushing Tds in 2 games is not bad for an O that's not really clicking.  

Defense is a close 2nd all time at Memorial behind the 2011 squad. I'll take 18' Dline, 11' linebacking core, secondary is close.  11' would have won state if they were in 5A.

Special teams is just good.  Great penetration, kick return, punt return, the whole package.

3 hours ago, PA4Real said:

People were talking about state with this team, and I was a little reserved, but if they stay healthy, it's a real possibility.  They have all the boxes checked.  

Offense has the potential to be special.  The more games played, the better they will get. 5 passing and 5 rushing Tds in 2 games is not bad for an O that's not really clicking.  

Defense is a close 2nd all time at Memorial behind the 2011 squad. I'll take 18' Dline, 11' linebacking core, secondary is close.  11' would have won state if they were in 5A.

Special teams is just good.  Great penetration, kick return, punt return, the whole package.

Right on, I was thinking the same thing as far as a comparative defense.

3 hours ago, PA4Real said:

PA was 5A in ‘11