Team to beat?

Bobcat1

I’m a little biased, but hoping that PNG girls for the first time ever will be a tough win for opponents. The entire team is returning from last year. Only two girls not in offseason that are playing volleyball. Only time will tell. I have my fingers crossed!

PAM should be District favorites, BH is always tough.

HJ Hawks should be a favorite to make a deep run in the playoffs. It would not surprise me if the win state.

Silsbee is always tough.

Beaumont United will be tough.

1 hour ago, OneChance said:

I’m a little biased, but hoping that PNG girls for the first time ever will be a tough win for opponents. The entire team is returning from last year. Only two girls not in offseason that are playing volleyball. Only time will tell. I have my fingers crossed!

PAM should be District favorites, BH is always tough.

HJ Hawks should be a favorite to make a deep run in the playoffs. It would not surprise me if the win state.

Silsbee is always tough.

Beaumont United will be tough.

Pam should but I would hold my breath on it.

I agree that HJ might be the class of Southeast Texas this year.    Look for Diboll and Woodville to both be strong in 3A -   

Lumberton - coming down to 4A.....might be tough but not sure if they lost a bunch to graduation..

OneChance - we also have everyone coming back plus a couple of freshmen that look to help - have PNG on the schedule early - look forward to the matchup!

2 hours ago, Coach.Shu said:

I agree that HJ might be the class of Southeast Texas this year.    Look for Diboll and Woodville to both be strong in 3A -   

Lumberton - coming down to 4A.....might be tough but not sure if they lost a bunch to graduation..

OneChance - we also have everyone coming back plus a couple of freshmen that look to help - have PNG on the schedule early - look forward to the matchup!

Lumberton lost best player to graduation, second best player transfered to Legacy, Top Freshman contributor transfered to Legacy as well. Post player tore her ACL in last game of district, other post decided not to play this year. So Lumberton looks to have one returning from last years team who will be a Sophomore. 

I didn’t realize you guys had everybody coming back too. Enjoyed the games we played you guys in last year, were competitive games, Jasper definitely had our number though! Looking forward to playing you guys again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 3:10 PM, OneChance said:

Lumberton lost best player to graduation, second best player transfered to Legacy, Top Freshman contributor transfered to Legacy as well. Post player tore her ACL in last game of district, other post decided not to play this year. So Lumberton looks to have one returning from last years team who will be a Sophomore. 

I didn’t realize you guys had everybody coming back too. Enjoyed the games we played you guys in last year, were competitive games, Jasper definitely had our number though! Looking forward to playing you guys again.

We will be young, but we will be scrappy! 

On 9/10/2018 at 3:10 PM, OneChance said:

The one that tore her ACL is doing cross country so I'm sure she will be back.