Crosby 49 Manvel 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Pray for Roschon guys

He will be in mine tonight boss. Any updates on the young man? Usually when someone deletes a post on Twitter it's not good.. We cougars may still have a chip on our shoulder about last year but I got one can say this, I wish that boy a quick and smooth recovery from whatever injury he has suffered.Β 

4 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

He will be in mine tonight boss. Any updates on the young man? Usually when someone deletes a post on Twitter it's not good.. We cougars may still have a chip on our shoulder about last year but I got one can say this, I wish that boy a quick and smooth recovery from whatever injury he has suffered.Β 

Thanks

33 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I knew it’d take all of 5 minutes for some bootlicker to try and deligitimize the win. Btw that New Caney team that wasn’t good last week Beat Heights pretty good this week.

Β 

Β 

I knew it’d take all of five minutes for some insecure Crosby fan to take offense to that statement.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, and I feel like Crosby played very well on defense. Go figure?

That happens when you keep coughing it up from getting the hat putΒ on you.

Yes sir.Β  They brought the hat tonight.

Told yall that running game was gonna show up as well as the defense.Β  Also #23 is Zachary Simon not Simmons.Β  I will never forget this one.Β  Crazier than that loss to PNG last year but we came out on top.Β  A lot of TEAM chemistry on this team.

Β 

Congrats Cougars now heal up and back to work.

Excellent coaching job by the Cougar staff. I think it’s safe to say they’re one of the upper tierΒ units in the Houston area. After spotting Manvel 21 pointsΒ adjustments were made on both sides of the ball and the clock was managed beautifully in a close game.

Not going to lie, lost a fingernail over the decision to kick the field goal on 4th andΒ a short 2 yards versus going for it deep in Manvel’s territory when points looked like they would come at a premium for Crosby. Those three points turned out to be the difference though. That’s the reason Coach Riordan is the all-time winningest coach in Crosby history and I work atΒ a refinery.Β