Port Arthur Memorial 47 Houston Madison 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

I guess DP really sucks, Madison is actually pretty decent, PAM looking to next Saturday (why I do not know)and not taking care of business.... or.... PAM  isn’t that good... smoke and mirrors. I’m not there but to be 19-6 in the third qtr on a hisd school is unacceptable, unless it’s Lamar. I don’t care if they running the clock out. We supposed to have this big bad defense, they should be going three and out. 27 players, we should have been running these boys up and down the field and put this away long time ago... smh

7 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Or, Narcisse being from PA, coached them young men up in a short time.  Not all of the talent went across the beltway so Madison maybe has a future.  Besides, a win is a win

I was hoping for a 35-0 halftime lead so the starters can be pulled. Don’t need anyone getting hurt trying to pad stats. And it gives the backs up much needed time 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

33-6 PAM... not sure how much time. I was told backups been in and scored the last td

McMillan only played the 3rd quarter.   Disciplinary action due to his lack of discipline last game.  2nd team came in after the first series of the 4th quarter.  They beat a team by more than 30 pts but it was an average game imo.  Defense was decent 1st half and dominated them in the 3rd.  

8 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

McMillan only played the 3rd quarter.   Disciplinary action due to his lack of discipline last game.  2nd team came in after the first series of the 4th quarter.  They beat a team by more than 30 pts but it was an average game imo.  Defense was decent 1st half and dominated them in the 3rd.  

This^^^^^^^^^