Houston Strake Jesuit 55 Beaumont West Brook 40/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, TrustTheProcess said:

But if you figure half of West Brook is girls, then WB has 1200-1300 boys, pretty close to Jesuit.Β 

But the catch is, they can get any kid from anywhere. Β When they 1st came in the UIL, they played Katy ISD and Alief, so again, those kids aren't intimidated by anything east of the galleria except for maybe North ShoreΒ 

20 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

UIL math. Β All boys school and like Dallas Jesuit, their number gets doubled due to no attendance zones

So, their actual numbers are close to 1100. Well, I guess because they're a TAPPS school, the UIL turns a blind eye to their recruiting. Either way, they're a good team, and a good program. I, for one, was not looking over them. I knew they were going to be tough.

4 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

So, their actual numbers are close to 1100. Well, I guess because they're a TAPPS school, the UIL turns a blind eye to their recruiting. Either way, they're a good team, and a good program. I, for one, was not looking over them. I knew they were going to be tough.

It was part of their deal to get in the UIL. Β Had to be in the largest classification regardless of enrollmentΒ 

9 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Yea if im not mistaken they had one of the longest winning streaks in the State. Theyve always been a good program