Nederland 33 Beaumont United 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

It really hurt me to find out United lost and the way they lost.  Just read everything.  I was high on the  Vaughn kid when I seen him 2 years ago.  I thought he was better than Ozen's QB last year.  I expected him to progress farther along than this.  I'm also  it cool with this offense' inability to put points in the board.  This is a direct result of coaching.  Now, the game vs. Memorial next week will be my first United game, and this one may be as ugly as the St. Plus game.  At some point, there needs to be some changes.  Really so because we can't go into district like this....

2 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

Different face same issue for the merger. They.have.no.coaching. Surely the T wolf fans can see this. All the talent In the world, speed, height and size and yet struggle. They should wreck everyone no questions, I hope they figure it out cause I wanna see them whip some Laporte and deer park arse

We have an Assistant Superintendent and a Principal (who was the AD at the time of the hiring) that had some friends that they wanted to make sure had a job. 

It's funny how Central was able to beat a playoff Nederland team last year by themselves, yet you merge 2 schools and get embarrassed. 

3 hours ago, D3zii said:

We knew this as soon as they announced the coaching decision. That Buddy Buddy hiring process is what dooms Beaumont schools most of the time and its what is definitely going on here . 

But i hate to say i told you so 

You called it.  I tried to be positive and optimistic.  I didn't say much after the St. Pius loss but this was worse in my opinion.  

I was just told in the parking lot at the field house, the kids from the 2 schools are fine but the coaching staff is heavily divided.

We need major offensive and defensive coach changes! I may lose some friends with what I’m about to say but I’m sorry some of these coach’s are great guy but horrible coaches! They been losing for years!!!! It’s almost like they  specialize in losing. Arthur needs to take over and hold them accountable. This was totally  unacceptable.

Arthur isn’t the best coach himself , great man/motivator but x’s and o’s Wasn’t his strong suit, and like stated earlier the district didn’t do him any favors making him hire from inside , so now u find yourself with divided coaching and/or favorites being played based on who knows who..

BISD is there own biggest enemy I tell you the truth 

4 hours ago, jake94 said:

I like what I see from the Dogs so far. We are a team with no superstars, but a LOT of guys contributing. These 2 sophomore running backs are gonna be special for Ned. Mark my words. Also, we have a huge Freshman #79 Ricky Johnson that is gonna be an absolute stud in the coming years. Our D has looked very strong in 2 games without arguably our best player on that side of the ball, Noah Lewis. The 2ndary is strong and will only get better when he returns!

Loss of lewis hurts, but u have 3 other legit DB returners leading the defense & all equally can be called best players on defense led by 3 year starting all state  DB Landon Hiltz, #2  Adam Roccaforte, #4 Brycen Grusecki arguably the best secondary in the area,  #9 Hunter Sonnier & #71 desean somersall have also stepped up huge leading D-line & #25 Jordan Huckabay & #33 Crowder Brown are making plays at LB. #11 Blaysin Fernandez play & leadership can’t be topped by anyone, this senior class is athletic & talented been winniing at every sport since 6 yrs old together.  Best statement made is Nederland is a team that plays together & for each other & wins games, no one on the team cares about being superstars 

3 minutes ago, bmtqj33 said:

We need major offensive and defensive coach changes! I may lose some friends with what I’m about to say but I’m sorry some of these coach’s are great guy but horrible coaches! They been losing for years!!!! It’s almost like they  specialize in losing. Arthur needs to take over and hold them accountable. This was totally  unacceptable.

Friends come and go bro.  The truth hurts.  The culture and mentality has to be changed...