Nederland 33 Beaumont United 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

Timberwolves fans can I ask a question without all the tired remarks, I know you watching just like me but when are they going to remove the QB or is my eyes deceiving me , who has he had come close to hitting a receiver, Stop the madness try someone else Please!!!!

Probably dont have another one, thats my guess 

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

And the wheels have fallen off the fail bus lol... purge all of that of central and ozen and results will be better... 

Lol i honestly believe we as Ozen/Central fans went into this season optimistic we were getting the early 2000's Ozen Athletes paired with the Central teams of 1990-2010, and that along would win us games but we dnt have thoes plus the coaching is doomong us 

14 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

Timberwolves fans can I ask a question without all the tired remarks, I know you watching just like me but when are they going to remove the QB or is my eyes deceiving me , who has he had come close to hitting a receiver, Stop the madness try someone else Please!!!!

What's the worst that can happen at this point?  We don't score any points...