West Orange-Stark 47 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, LC-M said:

It was ugly and not to offend WOS but they have fielded better teams, I might not watch Lcm rest of the year

No offense taken. We know we have. WO-S is still finding itself. Last week played what probably will be a pretty good Nederland team. Both teams were without a key player and both played a poor mistake filled game. Now this week WO-S played a down LC-M team and put up a lot of offense and points. I agree with something you said earlier about my taking too much from this game. WO-S will find out where they are  ext week against Newton.

5 minutes ago, marshman said:

No offense taken. We know we have. WO-S is still finding itself. Last week played what probably will be a pretty good Nederland team. Both teams were without a key player and both played a poor mistake filled game. Now this week WO-S played a down LC-M team and put up a lot of offense and points. I agree with something you said earlier about my taking too much from this game. WO-S will find out where they are  ext week against Newton.

I’ll be at the wos and newton game. Jasper will roll Lcm