STJFL PeeWee week 2

Nederland_top_dog

7 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

I said it first. Flag: PA BLK... PW: PA BLK.... JR: PA RED.... R: PA.... and no im not from PA lol.... Please don't start saying these guys r cheating and s.

What about ned white and their c/qb? Word is vidor has something special. WBB usually have an ace up their sleeves also.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:10 PM, Nederland_top_dog said:

2 years ago flag superbowl. Pa vs ned white. 3 kids had no player cards and were wearing tackle jerseys. Kids were not on roster, team shirt, or team picture but were allowed to play. 

1. that was 4 years ago. (I remember, because my son played in that game) 

2. All the kids had cards (I remember, I was on the field when it happened) 

3. Lastly, all of our kids had same uniforms. 

5 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

They didn't have the same uniforms. 

You know what, I do take that back. (Getting older) some of those had to be fixed because "new football parents" didn't know NOT to put the jerseysin the dryer. Either way, that year coaches did their homework after losing to you (the poppa show) that year. That's why we started the game with the "swinging gate." We knew y'all wouldn't be ready for it and force y'all to play from behind. 

6 minutes ago, thaghost said:

You know what, I do take that back. (Getting older) some of those had to be fixed because "new football parents" didn't know NOT to put the jerseysin the dryer. Either way, that year coaches did their homework after losing to you (the poppa show) that year. That's why we started the game with the "swinging gate." We knew y'all wouldn't be ready for it and force y'all to play from behind. 

Lol okay....

54 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Lol okay....

57 minutes ago, thaghost said:

And if I remember correctly (and I usually do) it wasn't poppa that intercepted yalls opening pass in the 1st game that year. It was the the Stimson boy. If we would have played the same squad we played the first week we would have smashed you. And Jersey in the dryer... that's a new story. We were told something different on game day. 

57 minutes ago, Nederland_top_dog said:

And if I remember correctly (and I usually do) it wasn't poppa that intercepted yalls opening pass in the 1st game that year. It was the the Stimson boy. If we would have played the same squad we played the first week we would have smashed you. And Jersey in the dryer... that's a new story. We were told something different on game day. 

Kmsl, that PNG poster was right. If it's not Big Ned's way it's NOT right. Wasn't it you that initially said it was PA vs NED "two years ago", but but now i'm reading that it was 2015? (you're point is voided!) AND, I was talking about the SB, not the first game. So ketchup like mustard. <you'll get that in the morning>

42 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Everyone knows PA bends the rules. It is what it is. Whether it is player cards, somehow getting waivers for kids that do not go to school in PAISD or having "select" teams. That still don't change that they have the best teams. 

I agree, but lets see those waivers keep getting renewed year after year. UIL RULES say you play where you go to school. Waivers WTF?

33 minutes ago, thaghost said:

You realize that youth sports aren't sanctioned by the UIL?

Personally, I think we teach pride in our schools at a young age, why are kids going to one school and playing for another? It is a little confusing to them. I understand a one time waiver for circumstances out of someone's control, but some players get waivers every year and have been for the past few years.

41 minutes ago, thaghost said:

You realize that youth sports aren't sanctioned by the UIL?

Not sanctioned but all UIL rules apply unless specified by STJFL

From their page...

STJFL Pee Wee Tackle Rules
pdficon_small.gif
This is the hidden content, please

All UIL rules and regulations will be followed except for the following:

Okay I’m lost on the 2015 SB etc. I’ll let y’all have that conversation! It will NEVER FAIL. When someone get they a** kick we as a whole find excuse. Well it shouldn be one from this pass SB every Nederland team on PW got the bull dog beat out of them period. From the poppa kid til the kid that decided not to play this yr. from the looks of it the same thing will happen again!!!! So we r ready for all the storylines , we have all the same jerseys and our players card just take the butt whooping like a man! 2017 was a team full of 7 yr olds and maybe 6 8 yr olds. Our kids plans r to win back to back and they do know with that comes hate,lies etc so bring it on. CANT WAIT!!!! P.S I wish we could throw these dumb rules out none of it is REAL FOOTBALL HONESTLY. But that’s another topic!

9 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Okay I’m lost on the 2015 SB etc. I’ll let y’all have that conversation! It will NEVER FAIL. When someone get they a** kick we as a whole find excuse. Well it shouldn be one from this pass SB every Nederland team on PW got the bull dog beat out of them period. From the poppa kid til the kid that decided not to play this yr. from the looks of it the same thing will happen again!!!! So we r ready for all the storylines , we have all the same jerseys and our players card just take the butt whooping like a man! 2017 was a team full of 7 yr olds and maybe 6 8 yr olds. Our kids plans r to win back to back and they do know with that comes hate,lies etc so bring it on. CANT WAIT!!!! P.S I wish we could throw these dumb rules out none of it is REAL FOOTBALL HONESTLY. But that’s another topic!

lol big talk, PA must be gods gift to football, you are the best every year at each level etc. Except your jr team didn't make it last year, and the JR team that did win SB is now SR. So good luck to your SR team. Actually I wish the best of luck to all PA, you are gonna need it.

3 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Not sanctioned but all UIL rules apply unless specified by STJFL

From their page...

STJFL Pee Wee Tackle Rules
pdficon_small.gif
This is the hidden content, please

All UIL rules and regulations will be followed except for the following:

Notice how quick you were to pull out the"rule book." Some of you guys/gals just can't admit when you were simply outplayed. The whole "PA CHEATED" thing has to be getting old. 

3 hours ago, BMF said:

lol big talk, PA must be gods gift to football, you are the best every year at each level etc. Except your jr team didn't make it last year, and the JR team that did win SB is now SR. So good luck to your SR team. Actually I wish the best of luck to all PA, you are gonna need it.

Well I would say if you want to go to college in this area PA does make that happens.... and so on, but luck we don’t need PW blk SB FACTS the rule book want save this A** KICKING COMING UR WAY!!!!

36 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Well I would say if you want to go to college in this area PA does make that happens.... and so on, but luck we don’t need PW blk SB FACTS the rule book want save this A** KICKING COMING UR WAY!!!!

Haha you’re correct because y’all dont play by the rule book lmao