STJFL PeeWee week 2

Nederland_top_dog

7 minutes ago, BMF said:

Your board refused to play us last year after the season, that's a fact. so Beaumont stepped in and took a beating from us

SHOW ME FACTS... AND PLEASE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE THE SB CHAMPS DONT WANT TO PLAY 3 TEAM THAT THEY BLEW OUT GOLD BEING THE WORST THEN WHITE AND BLACK....(3) 21 POINTS ALL TOGETHER LOL THIS IS A JOKE

3 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

SHOW ME FACTS... AND PLEASE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE THE SB CHAMPS DONT WANT TO PLAY 3 TEAM THAT THEY BLEW OUT GOLD BEING THE WORST THEN WHITE AND BLACK....(3) 21 POINTS ALL TOGETHER LOL THIS IS A JOKE

We put together the best of our three team, basically unbeatable, we begged PA to play us. And begged PA board to play us, YOU wouldn't play us. So Beaumont got their best together and we put 56 on them

4 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

I KINDA HEARD A DIFF SIDE BUT HEY I DO UNDERSTAND THAT.... I DO BELIEVE THAT SAME COACH IS WITH YOU GUYS RIGHT? "THE COACH STACKER"

the president of our organization is no longer on the board and I think he is a junior coach this year

9 minutes ago, BMF said:

We put together the best of our three team, basically unbeatable, we begged PA to play us. And begged PA board to play us, YOU wouldn't play us. So Beaumont got their best together and we put 56 on them

AGAIN SHOW ME FACT PLEASE.... AND MY GUY AGAIN OUT OF 3 TEAMS WHITE QB BLK 2 RUNNING BACK WOULDN BEAT US NOW THATS FACT.... YOU SPEAK OF BMT WE BLOW ALL THEIRS OUT BESIDE (1) AND THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON.

8 hours ago, aki1994 said:

We played PA-Red this weekend. They are not on the same level as PA-Black. They beat us (Red) but we had twice as many plays where we held them to a loss or no gain. They would take a broken play to the house and it killed us. Fumbled snaps led to 3 TD's Two for them where they came out of a pile with the ball and scored and one on defense when we fumbled. 

How are they not on the same level when PA black beat them 7-0. Making that claim off a sloppy game is premature. PA red held them to one td that's facts. Guarantee nobody else will. They WILL see them again!

28 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

AGAIN SHOW ME FACT PLEASE.... AND MY GUY AGAIN OUT OF 3 TEAMS WHITE QB BLK 2 RUNNING BACK WOULDN BEAT US NOW THATS FACT.... YOU SPEAK OF BMT WE BLOW ALL THEIRS OUT BESIDE (1) AND THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON.

go to page 2 of the youth sports forum look under pw allstar games, youll see where we tried to play yall

1 hour ago, Pngfan2014 said:

why is this forum constantly being overrun with Nederlanders, saying the same 'ol stuff?  I think every Ned coach is on here saying "Ned (insert color) is the team to beat, gonna roll heads, blah blah blah"

You sir are nothing more than a troll that doesn't have a kid in the league but troll on a youth site anyway. Lol

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

You sir are nothing more than a troll that doesn't have a kid in the league but troll on a youth site anyway. Lol

1 hour ago, BMF said:

My stepson is in Jr. I'm only trolling the PW thread cuz ya'll are funny