STJFL PeeWee week 2

Nederland_top_dog

Well PA-Red took it to us. We were competing great until the lightning delay. It was 6-0 with 31 seconds until half. Our ball. We came out after the delay and had some bad time managenment. Gave PA the ball with 9 seconds on the 30. One play and a score. 12-0

Start the second half with a ball off our player on the kickoff. PA recovers and scores next play. 18-0

We have a nice drive and with a wet ball in shotgun our QB fumbles. Scoop and score for 25-0. 

We matched intensity until the lightning delay and deflating score before half when we should have ran the clock out. Good win PA-Red

Any other scores?

got a good squad. trying to work out some kinks. they have been great in the first half of both games. kids are learning how to play smarter and beat speed. they will be a team to watch for sure. and dont sleep on the black team either. yall know nederland always competes. If we stacked teams like other organizations try to our talent wouldnt be so diluted.

1 hour ago, Nederland_top_dog said:

got a good squad. trying to work out some kinks. they have been great in the first half of both games. kids are learning how to play smarter and beat speed. they will be a team to watch for sure. and dont sleep on the black team either. yall know nederland always competes. If we stacked teams like other organizations try to our talent wouldnt be so diluted.

smart is key, but beating speed on this level is very hard! how do u stack teams? who did you coach with last yr? and i believe PA BLK and Ned BLK had a lil meet and greet and ouch i "heard" PA was the real deal by FFFFFFAAAAARRRRR.... I believe that group of kids are very special!!!! 

50 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

PA-RED isn't bad nor is WBB -gold

We played PA-Red this weekend. They are not on the same level as PA-Black. They beat us (Red) but we had twice as many plays where we held them to a loss or no gain. They would take a broken play to the house and it killed us. Fumbled snaps led to 3 TD's Two for them where they came out of a pile with the ball and scored and one on defense when we fumbled. 

13 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

We played PA-Red this weekend. They are not on the same level as PA-Black. They beat us (Red) but we had twice as many plays where we held them to a loss or no gain. They would take a broken play to the house and it killed us. Fumbled snaps led to 3 TD's Two for them where they came out of a pile with the ball and scored and one on defense when we fumbled. 

OUCH... i believe the weather messed up alot of games this pasted wkd, and i also think its going to be the same this wkd. Have you seen this Ned white group he speaks so high of?

25 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

smart is key, but beating speed on this level is very hard! how do u stack teams? who is you coach with last yr? and i believe PA BLK and Ned BLK had a lil meet and greet and ouch i "heard" PA was the real deal by FFFFFFAAAAARRRRR.... I believe that group of kids them guys have is very special!!!! 

ASK BC how to stack teams.......... JR red

24 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

OUCH... i believe the weather messed up alot of games this pasted wkd, and i also think its going to be the same this wkd. Have you seen this Ned white group he speaks so high of?

We scrimmaged White. They are solid. I think outside PA-Black and the Beaumont team (I can't remember which one) all the teams are capable of competing with each other. 

39 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

smart is key, but beating speed on this level is very hard! how do u stack teams? who did you coach with last yr? and i believe PA BLK and Ned BLK had a lil meet and greet and ouch i "heard" PA was the real deal by FFFFFFAAAAARRRRR.... I believe that group of kids are very 

Not sure how you stack a team. Our coaches are too competitive to give anything up to another coach. The best way to beat speed is to stop it before it gets fast.