STJFL PeeWee week 2

Nederland_top_dog

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:24 AM, DEM BOYZ said:

Good luck to everyone that still gets to play this weekend despite PNGYFA. Of course PA doesn't need it, but good luck to y'all too. 

LOL glad you know that.... but look like the NED white team need to try something different cause I heard that center aint getting it done, any truth to that?

4 minutes ago, Bugatti said:

WBB-GOLD had their way with PA Black and Wos peewee teams at PAs Jamboree. I guarantee you P.A Black don't wanna see them in the playoffs. They have way more speed then P.A or any other team in the league.  If you didn't know, you better ask somebody. 

good tell @big stepper....

12 hours ago, Bugatti said:

WBB-GOLD had their way with PA Black and Wos peewee teams at PAs Jamboree. I guarantee you P.A Black don't wanna see them in the playoffs. They have way more speed then P.A or any other team in the league.  If you didn't know, you better ask somebody. 

LOL I believe in ALL FACTS.... SCORE WAS 1-0 PA if im wrong please correct me! If I recall this right #1 broke for 20 yards out the the gate no TD was score on that drive came back had a few decent plays after that and the rest was HISTORY..... SEE im not here for FAKE NEWS! But yes WBB-Gold Is Good, Beat PA RED Then we will talk r it will be a PA SB like I been said....

We have played PA Red and WB Gold our first two games. The knock on PA Red I saw was just no organization. Lots of mistakes. lots of talent but they can be beat due to self inflicted mistakes. WBG was good but ran a very basic offense. Trips left and right. Run behind trips with a few reverses mixed in. PA black will shut that down. Their defense is too much. 

17 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

We have played PA Red and WB Gold our first two games. The knock on PA Red I saw was just no organization. Lots of mistakes. lots of talent but they can be beat due to self inflicted mistakes. WBG was good but ran a very basic offense. Trips left and right. Run behind trips with a few reverses mixed in. PA black will shut that down. Their defense is too much. 

Just wondering, did you guys play PA Blk yesterday?