JAS - OFO                          JAS

EC - HF                               HF

PNG P - PA R                     PA R

PNG G - PA B                     PA B

WBB B - WOS                    WBB B

VID B - WBB G                   WBB G

WHO YALL GOT?!?!?!?

12 minutes ago, Jasmond7 said:

I'm sure that you guys will have a game plan but red played PA Black in a dog fight a couple of weeks ago. Don't think for a minute that they not skilled. 

I have no doubt. We played what is now PA Black in the playoffs last year and up until the 4th quarter gave them all they wanted. They were a very physical team. We have a much better tackling team this year so we have to contain and grind it out on offense. It will be a good game or we won't show up at all and get whipped. 

22 hours ago, Jasmond7 said:

I'm sure that you guys will have a game plan but red played PA Black in a dog fight a couple of weeks ago. Don't think for a minute that they not skilled. 

My kid played for PA red in the past, so I pretty much keep up with his peers. PA B is the real deal. They pretty much shot themselves in the foot against PA R. I heard they won it all last year. Idk if they are that good but PA R didnt get a first down the whole second half!!! That defense will be a problem for any team they face!! I factored in the blocking and speed we had on PA R and couldnt do anything them once their defense got rolling. Im glad we got them out of the way early. I can recall them kids laying our kids out multiple times where we thought the kids were seriously hurt. They could have put up 28 on us tbh, their mistakes cost them. I don't see them losing to anyone unless they play us again. Lol.

22 hours ago, Jasmond7 said:

Shhh!!!, let them think its going to be easy, PA B matchedup with us, we will surprise everybody else with our speed on offense and defense!

1 hour ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Shhh!!!, let them think its going to be easy, PA B matchedup with us, we will surprise everybody else with our speed on offense and defense!

I do not think it will be easy at all. PA-Red should be the favorite. I feel like if we play disciplined we will give them a game. Same in summer 5 on 5. All that speed couldn't do crap against us but watch as our kids ran by them, shut down any passing game they tried and won. PA-Black was the hardest hitting team we saw last year in Pee Wee. They are the real deal. They knocked  2 of our Running Backs out of the game in the 1st half. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

I do not think it will be easy at all. PA-Red should be the favorite. I feel like if we play disciplined we will give them a game. Same in summer 5 on 5. All that speed couldn't do crap against us but watch as our kids ran by them, shut down any passing game they tried and won. PA-Black was the hardest hitting team we saw last year in Pee Wee. They are the real deal. They knocked  2 of our Running Backs out of the game in the 1st half. 

We talking 5 on 5 flag ? Saturday is the real deal no one pulling flags. I have to see this speed you have run by them and if they do I will give you all the credit. I don't think a PNG PW team has ever beat a PA PW team. I don't think this is the year it starts. I could be wrong though.

1 hour ago, Jasmond7 said:

We talking 5 on 5 flag ? Saturday is the real deal no one pulling flags. I have to see this speed you have run by them and if they do I will give you all the credit. I don't think a PNG PW team has ever beat a PA PW team. I don't think this is the year it starts. I could be wrong though.

Completely get that. PA-red in new to STJFL. My first look at some of their players was in the 5 on 5 league. That is all I have to go off of. PA-Black is the Chiefs from last year from my understanding. We played them in the playoffs and stayed close until the 4th. They beat us 18-0 closest game they had in the playoffs. 

PA Red ran sweep left and sweep right with hopes of a broken play mixed in against PA-B. Which is why I said we have to play disciplined. 

23 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Completely get that. PA-red in new to STJFL. My first look at some of their players was in the 5 on 5 league. That is all I have to go off of. PA-Black is the Chiefs from last year from my understanding. We played them in the playoffs and stayed close until the 4th. They beat us 18-0 closest game they had in the playoffs. 

PA Red ran sweep left and sweep right with hopes of a broken play mixed in against PA-B. Which is why I said we have to play disciplined. 

who is the team saying the played a close game lol? with the "chiefs"

4 hours ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

My kid played for PA red in the past, so I pretty much keep up with his peers. PA B is the real deal. They pretty much shot themselves in the foot against PA R. I heard they won it all last year. Idk if they are that good but PA R didnt get a first down the whole second half!!! That defense will be a problem for any team they face!! I factored in the blocking and speed we had on PA R and couldnt do anything them once their defense got rolling. Im glad we got them out of the way early. I can recall them kids laying our kids out multiple times where we thought the kids were seriously hurt. They could have put up 28 on us tbh, their mistakes cost them. I don't see them losing to anyone unless they play us again. Lol.

Now this is a man that knows football... please don't be confused PA B is the real deal and have plans to going to the ship.... if guys don't like it beat em!!!! Our mind frame is one game at a time one play at a time and play fast!!!! GOOD LUCK TOO ALL....

1 hour ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

who is the team saying the played a close game lol? with the "chiefs"

I said played the closest game in the playoffs. Chiefs won 26-0 in the championship if I recall right. They beat PNG P 18-0 in the 1st round. I have already gave them plenty of props for their play and physicality. PA-red is good but not on the same level as PA-Black.