What You Need to Know About Beto O’Rourke

Hagar

16 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

lol... If that's the worst lie you can come up with then, hell yeah, vote for the values of Beto. Hell more lies come out of Cruz's mouth than CO2. As far a values go, no supporter of Trump has any leg to stand on when it comes to "espousing values".

This is the hidden content, please

Have you read the list of "lies" that Politifact is attributing to Cruz. The lie meter should be pointed straight at that rag of a biased organization. Try reading some of those "lies" without laughing at the pettiness and falsity of the Politifact writers. I couldn't.

I'm a Trump supporter. What values do I espouse along with Trump that you claim that "I don't have a leg to stand on"? You clearly expressed some of your values on this board, and I'm curious to hear what a person espousing those values thinks is unfit values expressed by others. Please give us some examples of these unfit "values". The entertainment value of this board is sure to go up.

29 minutes ago, stevenash said:

LOL- Mr. Trumps predecessor was eloquent when he lied and he did so with considerable frequency. Does that make it acceptable?  Regarding the values of Trump supporters, how do you know what "values" are held by everyone who voted for Trump?  Of course you don't, so find another way to take what you perceive to be the "high road".

Lol... I never said Trump supporters don't have any values. That's some self imposed thinking. I said trump supporters don't have a leg up when talking about politician's values. Now unlike this new conservative/tea party group, I don't believe our political views define us. Working in the plant, I have some friends/coworkers that are trump supporters. It hasn't changed the way we are with each other. And who said anything about a "high road"? Why so defensive? I'm not attacking you or accusing you of anything. All I did was point out the fact that Raphael Eduardo Cruz or lying ted if you ask the President, and the truth are like any oxymoron. Lol...

19 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

This will be simple. Democrats will vote Beto, Republicans will vote Cruz. The values or ideas or all the other stuff won't matter. It all comes down to which party shows up to the polls. 

I agree.  However, these days, it is fashionable, apparently, to run for an office, claim you have it won before it is official, and then, when the results were not what you thought they should be, you create as many controversial issues as you can with the hopes of somehow delegitimizing the election.  Bottom line, " If I don't win", its because somebody else cheated and the electorate was simply wrong"

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I agree.  However, these days, it is fashionable, apparently, to run for an office, claim you have it won before it is official, and then, when the results were not what you thought they should be, you create as many controversial issues as you can with the hopes of somehow delegitimizing the election.  Bottom line, " If I don't win", its because somebody else cheated and the electorate was simply wrong"

Kind of like the statement, " I will accept the results of the election if I win". Candidate Donald Trump

10 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Kind of like the statement, " I will accept the results of the election if I win". Candidate Donald Trump

Apparently the electorate was not as offended by that statement as you were.  What did you think about Mr. Obamas statements on keeping your healthcare plan if you wish and the $2500 annual premium reduction that would come to the average U.S. family?   What was more damaging- Candidate Trump saying he would accept the election results if he won or POTUS Obama making his healthcare statements?  Which statement had the more dramatic impact on the lives of U.S. citizens?

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Apparently the electorate was not as offended by that statement as you were.  What did you think about Mr. Obamas statements on keeping your healthcare plan if you wish and the $2500 annual premium reduction that would come to the average U.S. family?   What was more damaging- Candidate Trump saying he would accept the election results if he won or POTUS Obama making his healthcare statements?  Which statement had the more dramatic impact on the lives of U.S. citizens?

lmao... Again when did I say I was offended? I was actually agreeing with you. lol... Do you really want to go tic for tac on which politicians lies were worse? Come on, you're better than that.

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

lmao... Again when did I say I was offended? I was actually agreeing with you. lol... Do you really want to go tic for tac on which politicians lies were worse? Come on, you're better than that.

Yes, I am willing to go tic for tac.   I will let you deploy the tic and my tac will follow.  And I did notice you had NO comment on my question about the comparison of the Obama and Trump statements.

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes, I am willing to go tic for tac.   I will let you deploy the tic and my tac will follow.  And I did notice you had NO comment on my question about the comparison of the Obama and Trump statements.

Time will tell the tale on how the liar in chief's lies have and will affect the american people. I did see where that lie about the tax cut being so helpful is driving us toward bankruptcy at an alarming rate.

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Time will tell the tale on how the liar in chief's lies have and will affect the american people. I did see where that lie about the tax cut being so helpful is driving us toward bankruptcy at an alarming rate.

The more alarming rate was a certain president took on more debt than all previous presidents combined.