What You Need to Know About Beto O’Rourke

Hagar

Well, young Beto was charged with burglary and DWI, but since his Dad was a judge, you know how far that got.  But I sure hope the people of Texas don’t forget this.  A Bill for Texans to get tax relief for Harvey.  Beto voted no.  What a slimy, low-life pos.  Slapped the citizens of Texas in the face, and now wants to be our Senator.  

This is the hidden content, please

My fellow posters, please get out and vote in the mid-term election.  The Dims and the dead will.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:02 PM, Hagar said:

Well, young Beto was charged with burglary and DWI, but since his Dad was a judge, you know how far that got.  But I sure hope the people of Texas don’t forget this.  A Bill for Texans to get tax relief for Harvey.  Beto voted no.  What a slimy, low-life pos.  Slapped the citizens of Texas in the face, and now wants to be our Senator.  

My fellow posters, please get out and vote in the mid-term election.  The Dims and the dead will.

Dude, Really!! Nice try!!!!! How many of us can say we never participated in a college prank? They pulled an alarm on UTEP's campus. Sheez!! 

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Dude, Really!! Nice try!!!!! How many of us can say we never participated in a college prank? They pulled an alarm on UTEP's campus. Sheez!! 

And the DWI, was that a prank.  I know many get those, but few have a judge for a father who can get it dismissed.  

On 9/6/2018 at 3:03 PM, stevenash said:

Slowing down to pick up a hitchiker and then driving away when they got close to the car.  Your turn.

That reminds me of a good story (to us old folks, doesn’t everything lol).  When I first started to work after getting out of the Army, in Feb, 1968, I was on shift work at a local chemical plant.  There was a shift mechanic from Starks who was a natural story teller, and in his younger days, a “rounder” (rode hard & put up wet).  He kept a few of us entertained with stories of him and his best friend.  You couldn’t stop laughing, even on those rare occasions he repeated one.  So here’s one of my favorites that I can actually pass along (many would get me banned lol).

There was this big, mean, cat that roamed the streets.  Didn’t appear to belong to anyone, but he pretty well ruled the streets of Starks (both streets :) ).  My buddy, and his friend caught this beast one night, and being the scoundrels they were, started thinking of how to make use of the beast in a prank.  Bam, the light came on - they had a plan.  My buddy had an old suitcase, and with some effort, the two of them got the beast inside.  Then they jumped in their car and drove to I-10 (keep in mind, this was around 1960, & there was little traffic late at night, so it wasn’t as hazardous as it would be now).  Parked their car on a side road.  Walked down a little ways, and sit the suitcase on the shoulder of the road, and hid in the woods.  Sure enough, it wasn’t long before a car came by & started hitting his brakes.  The back door opened up revealing 4 young men, one of whom ran back and got the suitcase & returned to the car, which sped away as soon as the door closed.  He said they hadn’t gone 50 yards and that car started swerving all over the road with brake lights flashing, and pulled off again on the shoulder where all 4 got out.  The beast bounded into the woods.  My buddy said him and his friend were laughing so hard they had to get out of there.  I’ve told that story a few times, and laughed every time.  Smiling now.

56 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Why would anybody want to vote for lying ted? I mean didn't Trump say his father had something to do with the Kennedy assassination? And look how unattractive his wife is. lol... Again not my words but Trumps. So lets all vote against Raphael Edwardo Cruz. lmao...

This may be hard for you to comprehend, but many people make their voting decisions based upon in what direction they think the candidate would take .

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

This may be hard for you to comprehend, but many people make their voting decisions based upon in what direction they think the candidate would take .

So you're saying lying ted is a viable candidate for you as long as his lies benefit the direction you think is right.

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

So you're saying lying ted is a viable candidate for you as long as his lies benefit the direction you think is right.

More simply expressed, I would say the voters will decide if they want someone like Cruise as opposed to someone espousing the values of Bernie Sanders and/or Elizabeth Warren.  ( If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it and the average family will see a $2500  annual insurance cost reduction as a result of my plan- there is not one smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS)

20 minutes ago, stevenash said:

More simply expressed, I would say the voters will decide if they want someone like Cruise as opposed to someone espousing the values of Bernie Sanders and/or Elizabeth Warren.  ( If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it and the average family will see a $2500  annual insurance cost reduction as a result of my plan- there is not one smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS)

lol... If that's the worst lie you can come up with then, hell yeah, vote for the values of Beto. Hell more lies come out of Cruz's mouth than CO2. As far a values go, no supporter of Trump has any leg to stand on when it comes to "espousing values".

10 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

lol... If that's the worst lie you can come up with then, hell yeah, vote for the values of Beto. Hell more lies come out of Cruz's mouth than CO2. As far a values go, no supporter of Trump has any leg to stand on when it comes to "espousing values".

LOL- Mr. Trumps predecessor was eloquent when he lied and he did so with considerable frequency. Does that make it acceptable?  Regarding the values of Trump supporters, how do you know what "values" are held by everyone who voted for Trump?  Of course you don't, so find another way to take what you perceive to be the "high road".