Nike’s new face

PhatMack19

14 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Did I say that? You do some research and stop posting dumbass talking points that have already been proven to be at best, partially true. And I already stated that YOUR ignorance is part of the problem. Stop trying to act like the smartest person in the room. Clearly you're not. Only on this forum, behind your computer screen does this BS even passes for rational. Smdh...

Get used to the idiotic remarks.

37 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Did I say that? You do some research and stop posting dumbass talking points that have already been proven to be at best, partially true. And I already stated that YOUR ignorance is part of the problem. Stop trying to act like the smartest person in the room. Clearly you're not. Only on this forum, behind your computer screen does this BS even passes for rational. Smdh...

Blah, blah, blah. You definitely implied it. If you have another claim for your accusation, please state it now. Now that would take some major mental gymnastics.

Accuse others of being ignorant, then lash out when you are the one proven to be ignorant. How quaint.

You get your panties in a wad when called out, then resort to personal attacks for cover. We've seen this story before, over and over and over again. And you get so upset when someone employs the same tactics on you. Except I will backup my claims. I would ask you to embarrass yourself some more by asking you to back up your statements, but we all know how that will go. I am curious as to why you continually try to berate people based on assumptions that you yourself are clearly guilty of. It's clear where the "problem" lies. 

43 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Here's a link about how unequal the criminal justice system is:

This is the hidden content, please

Here's a link about the police settlements for misconduct that some choose to believe is a farce:

So where in the study does it show where White jurors convict Black people at a higher rate than Black jurors. You are clearly implying that the justice system is biased against Blacks based on racism. If this was the case, shouldn't Black jurors exonerate Black defendants at a higher rate than White jurors? Did the study even look at that? Where is the data that this study relied on?

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So where in the study does it show where White jurors convict Black people at a higher rate than Black jurors. You are clearly implying that the justice system is biased against Blacks based on racism. If this was the case, shouldn't Black jurors exonerate Black defendants at a higher rate than White jurors? Did the study even look at that? Where is the data that this study relied on?

Seriously! That's the best you can do? Lmao... The world will be better off after you... 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Yes. We are arrested, charged, and convicted more; when compared to, our white counterparts when committing the same crimes. Why is that?

Is that the case?  Here's one for you that was posted earlier.  Hopefully I get the numbers right.  Why does a group that makes up 12% of the population, commit more than 50% of violent crimes?

22 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Seriously! That's the best you can do? Lmao... The world will be better off after you... 

Shed those tears. That's seems like the best you can do. Like a kindergartner saying his teacher is stupid...just comical. Maybe one day you will shed the hate and learn to live in the real world.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is that the case?  Here's one for you that was posted earlier.  Hopefully I get the numbers right.  Why does a group that makes up 12% of the population, commit more than 50% of violent crimes?

We are arrested and convicted more than our white counterparts, so our numbers are going to look higher. if the number you posted is correct. If one is not arrested and corrected, than he doesnt become a stat. Why do white people commit more mass shootings. Terroristic acts?

35 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We are arrested and convicted more than our white counterparts, so our numbers are going to look higher. if the number you posted is correct. If one is not arrested and corrected, than he doesnt become a stat. Why do white people commit more mass shootings. Terroristic acts?

This is NOT BigGirl!

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

If one commits more of these crimes, stands to reason they will be arrested and convicted more.  Depending on what you call terroristic acts, I would think the muslims can be attributed to more of these, no matter how you feel about your neighbors.  You should probably keep a close eye on them as well.

On 9/8/2018 at 0:09 PM, Big girl said:

On 9/8/2018 at 0:09 PM, Big girl said:
On 9/6/2018 at 9:28 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Here is a mass shooting. Only whites I see are the cops and paramedics.

Tennessee nightclub shooting suspect sought after 4 wounded, police say