Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin Poll

H-D BOBCAT 55

Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin, the poll I forgot lol. (Maybe a admin can put it on the original thread?)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this heated rivalry!?

• HD
    • WH

HD vs WH! Our version of mid county madness!! Just 7 miles apart! Heated rivalry since the 1930's, our great grandfathers played each other. The West Hardin school was actually named Saratoga, when they first started playing Hull-Daisetta, in 1946 the name changed to West Hardin. Both towns hate each other on the field, off the field we are friends and even family. HD leads the All-Time WH series 40-9. Who yall got winning? 

4 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

HD vs WH! Our version of mid county madness!! Just 7 miles apart! Heated rivalry since the 1930's, our great grandfathers played each other. The West Hardin school was actually named Saratoga, when they first started playing Hull-Daisetta, in 1946 the name changed to West Hardin. Both towns hate each other on the field, off the field we are friends and even family. HD leads the All-Time WH series 40-9. Who yall got winning? 

Lmao!  There’s only one mid county madness that I know of and that’s PNG vs. Nederland!! Don’t compare the two as there’s not 15,000 people at you’re little 1A game!

17 minutes ago, shepherddad said:

Lmao!  There’s only one mid county madness that I know of and that’s PNG vs. Nederland!! Don’t compare the two as there’s not 15,000 people at you’re little 1A game!

That’s why he said our version. Doesn’t take 15,000 fans to make a rivalry a great game lasti checked. You’d be surprised at some of the small town matches around the state that rival mid county madness.  

10 hours ago, shepherddad said:

Looks like this clown forgot to take his Zoloft lol. Take a deep breathe, calm down, try and remember those glory days, of squirting water in the football players mouths... :) Go troll another thread. 

Hard to say.  Both teams played cupcakes the first week.  Of course HD is a much higher classification than little West Hardin, so numerically alone makes HD the favorite.  On the other hand, I heard from a reliable source that this is the year of the Oilers.  Should be a good game.

I agree with the 1st part of your post. The “much higher classification” comment is ignorant. Yes HD is 2A-D1 and WH is 2A-D2, both teams flip flopped roles from the previous alignment. HD ended up with 12 more kids in school than WH this alignment. WH is the biggest 2A-D2 in the State, HD is one of the smallest 2A-D1 in the State. WH fell right on the cut off number of 157 kids, HD was over the limit by 12 kids, 169 was HD’s total enrollment. I would not say HD is a “much higher classification” both are 2A, with  relatively the same numbers. I also did hear WH has their best team in 20 years. HD had way to many injuries against Evadale a few weeks ago, some will miss the WH game. I still got HD winning, heated rivalries are always fun!