West Orange Stark vs Little Cypress-Mauriceville,

tennisbc

A lot of people will try to make this in to a rivalry game and it has never been. LCM rivalry has always been BC. IM sure at this point both teams are disappointed coming back from loses. I think LC-M will have to block better on the O line to establish a offense. What I heard it was not pretty but when your playing 10th graders what do you expect. Run defense needs work but I knew they were going to struggle. Ill say 28-14 WOS

It looks like a good year for people to snake wins over the Stangs while they’re down, but so is LCM and BC. 

We had one of our best groups two years ago that would have been competitive against WOS, except WOS had an all-time great team that year. WOS looks a little bit beatable right now, and I’m not sure we could handle the Stangs JV squad right now. FML. 

8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

If LCM oline and dline wasn’t in so of bad shape I think it would actually be a good game.

Believe or not unless they go with pop at QB it still might be close.bcz our running game isn't there without cooper.#2 at QB continues to show he will turn the ball over. Doesn't have a feel of what the defense is given him.he stairs to side the plays are going.

13 minutes ago, dj said:

Believe or not unless they go with pop at QB it still might be close.bcz our running game isn't there without cooper.#2 at QB continues to show he will turn the ball over. Doesn't have a feel of what the defense is given him.he stairs to side the plays are going.

Trust me, Our defense is not playing good ball. If the coaching staff doesn't make adjustments get the kids fired up its going to be a long season. On the oline we have one 200 pounder and they are going to have to block for our QB. We have a couple players that can make some plays but if the blocking isn't there we will have problems. We did have 4 players out last week I really don't know if that would have helped;

9 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

LC-M gave up 40 in 3 quarters last week and didn't have an offensive TD or come anywhere near it. Granted Woodville is a tier-1 3A team, but WOS is also still a very good 4A squad. This shouldn't be close at all.

WOS 35

LC-M 7

You know I had to say something here... You said Woodville is a tier 1 3A team? Please explain:-)

Let me apologize for eagles 1. We were lucky to come out of the game against LCM victorious. We are no better than an average 2A ball club. That is why we scheduled powder puff schools to begin with. Hopefully we can get our program where the almighty B/B are . I see where they beat Madisonville 10 to 7. If we stay within 30 of madisonville that will be a moral victory for us.

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

Let me apologize for eagles 1. We were lucky to come out of the game against LCM victorious. We are no better than an average 2A ball club. That is why we scheduled powder puff schools to begin with. Hopefully we can get our program where the almighty B/B are . I see where they beat Madisonville 10 to 7. If we stay within 30 of madisonville that will be a moral victory for us.

Are you a fan or a troll?