Beaumont United Timberwolves @ Nederland Bulldogs

Alpha Wolf

17 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This is the worse news that I ever wanted to hear...  That there is already favoritism and that kids are being slighted because of the colors they wore last year.  Just play the best kids for the position and be done with it.  Get you're personal feeling and pride out of it...

It is so weird to not see that good ole maroon c on your profile Soulja. I just can’t get used to it lol.

9 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Canis Lupus  21

Canis Lupus Familiaris  24

Well I think you are being generous, cause Canis Lupus need to get their Stuff together. If you can't tackle, it will lead to scores. If your offense can't generate yards, it will be hard to score. But oh yea, the special teams.

27 minutes ago, BigWolf10 said:

Well I think you are being generous, cause Canis Lupus need to get their Shxx together. If you can't tackle, it will lead to scores. If your offense can't generate yards, it will be hard to score. But oh yea, the special teams.

The end of the 3rd quarter, the game was out of reach at that point, but the QB connected with a WR which gave them 1st and goal at the 4 yard line to start the 4th quarter.  Instead of trying to get all fancy and pretty, go with your WOLFPACK set, running straight ahead and get the ball in the endzone.  1st and goal at the 4 yard line and you come away with no points? Smh...

Hopefully this type of playcalling is fixed going forward...

20 hours ago, BigWolf10 said:

He was only stating what he saw. They missed lots of tackles. No one stood out as the leader. All the kids seemed complacent with it. The coaches seemed complacent with it.

regardless the other team, the kids weren't playing with urgency. I'll say it again, this looked like Ozen minus the blue. I'm used to our kids gain tackling, running QBs down and finishing them off, it was bad last night. I hope we get it together before district starts.

Yes I dont think ive ever seen a game where a kid plowed through Central kids leaving a couple down on the ground. Kids from the north end where always tough and rugged lol 

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

He is good to go,he could of played last week..That was a coaches decision to hold him out against wos,I was upset at first but now it was a smart move,they won and gave my stepson some experience!!!!!

No better experience then a WOS defense! Hopefully The dogs will be at full force Friday 

2 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Yes I dont think ive ever seen a game where a kid plowed through Central kids leaving a couple down on the ground. Kids from the north end where always tough and rugged lol 

It's one school now.  Hopefully, every kid on the roster can have the same characteristics and get this win. We'll get a better assessment of this team after Friday.  One thing for sure.  Nederland will be tough, but are they tough as a St Pius?  I'm not convinced...

23 hours ago, BigWolf10 said:

He was only stating what he saw. They missed lots of tackles. No one stood out as the leader. All the kids seemed complacent with it. The coaches seemed complacent with it.

regardless the other team, the kids weren't playing with urgency. I'll say it again, this looked like Ozen minus the blue. I'm used to our kids gain tackling, running QBs down and finishing them off, it was bad last night. I hope we get it together before district starts.

BigWolf I appreciate you understanding my statement and you don't have to speak for me but much love to you. I never said I was given up on them Or I just want support them is just plain stupid , I was frustrated at what I saw. First of all I will forever be a CP Bulldog and where that lead I will follow. they're Wolfs now and I accept that. They will get things together and I believe that. I care absolutely nothing about when someone misunderstand something. Truth is truth, but you best believe if I can be honest about my team I will damn honest about others. I will still drive to Beaumont and go on the  road to support them. Good Luck 'Timberwolves and 'Fight' again thanks Bigwolf

I do feel a little better that some of the other teams that will be vying for a playoff spot seems subpar as of now, namely Deer Park and LaPorte.  That makes me feel a little better.  North Shore and West Brook, then a crapshoot for 3rd and 4th.  Right now, I like The U's chances.  

And Nederland.  How was spring football?  

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I do feel a little better that some of the other teams that will be vying for a playoff spot seems subpar as of now, namely Deer Park and LaPorte.  That makes me feel a little better.  North Shore and West Brook, then a crapshoot for 3rd and 4th.  Right now, I like The U's chances.  

And Nederland.  How was spring football?  

It was great, played on a wet field and soaked footballs! 

2 hours ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

WOS gave Nederland fits with raw athletes. I believe United has the same with some of the butterflies gone now. United for the win.  How do you think Nederland would have faired against Houston St. Pius?

St. Pius is beating anyone this side of Houston as long as they have Gunnell at QB...

On 9/2/2018 at 10:49 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

No disrespect taken.  It's a prediction and comment thread.  

Does anyone know the status of Fernandez for Nederland?

That's a gud question?? I hope the kid comes back soon.they will need him.there back up is more of a game manager.the coaches did a great job of not putting him in the 2nd,3rd long situations.he only had 22yds passing last week.the few things they got away with against w.o they want be able to get away with against bigger teams.and it's no disrespect when I say this w.o and Nederland offenses didn't play well at all.turnover filled game.so if starting QB doesn't come back.The U has a chance.