This is the hidden content, please
v
46 P
This is the hidden content, please
y

y 0

Thank You!

On 9/4/2018 at 4:58 PM, PABorn said:

Png by ALOT! 2nd stringers are gonna get in on this. 

So you are telling me that PNG is better than Lufkin? By alot? The same Lufkin team that just took 6A State Title contender Lonvgiew down to final minutes and barely loss.

PNG may very well win, but I wouldn't take the Hornets lightly or they might sting you. 

18 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

So you are telling me that PNG is better than Lufkin? By alot? The same Lufkin team that just took 6A State Title contender Lonvgiew down to final minutes and barely loss.

PNG may very well win, but I wouldn't take the Hornets lightly or they might sting you. 

Our coaches are aware of how good Huntsville can play football.  I believe PNG needs this challenge to make us stronger as we enter a difficult district football season.  Total respect for the Hornets from me as well.  This will be a very challenging game for both teams!  Come early & stay til' the end.  This is going to be a fun game to watch!

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

I gotta roll with the Fightin'Roschons until proven otherwise!!

You are aware that PNG won a few, oh well, more than a few games prior to having Shug as QB.  We can run the ball with our backs very effectively, this year. This is due to the fact that our OL can block. I'm sure Shug appreciates that little detail of his game.  Also remember, someone has to catch those passes Shug is throwing.  I am proud to have him as our QB.  I am just as proud of every player that plays for PNG. GO INDIANS, FIGHT INDIANS, WIN INDIANS!!!

There you go, I have proven otherwise!!!

Huntsville use to be a true 5a powerhouse back in the 90’s I remember going to Huntsville when Silsbee played them they had those Clemens brothers back the and they tore us up I believe they won state a few times but they have fallen off a bit but they are still tough and have gotten better over the years going to be a good matchup for PNG.

2 hours ago, MBaller#1 said:

Huntsville use to be a true 5a powerhouse back in the 90’s I remember going to Huntsville when Silsbee played them they had those Clemens brothers back the and they tore us up I believe they won state a few times but they have fallen off a bit but they are still tough and have gotten better over the years going to be a good matchup for PNG.

Lol, that's what most were saying about Silsbee.  No offense, but I'm thinking the Indians are for real this year.  Only time will tell.