Magnolia 43 Barbers Hill 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

Left the game couldn’t stand to watch anymore. This could be the worst team I have seen at BH in a long time. The new QB did not do well, he was ok on the quick routes but any go route was over thrown 5 yards. I saw no passion or leaders on the field tonight. I know i’m Probably being  over critical , but we got a long way to go if we are going to compete in this district!

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Left the game couldn’t stand to watch anymore. This could be the worst team I have seen at BH in a long time. The new QB did not do well, he was ok on the quick routes but any go route was over thrown 5 yards. I saw no passion or leaders on the field tonight. I know i’m Probably being  over critical , but we got a long way to go if we are going to compete in this district!

Really BH Fan. You do know this is the first game.  Two defense starters out. Starting running back out. New QB not on point. How about you give number 4 and 1 some credit. How about giving our backup running backs some love. Brian Davis did well first his first running out here. Just saying.  I have faith in this system, team and coaching staff. 

9 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

Really BH Fan. You do know this is the first game.  Two defense starters out. Starting running back out. New QB not on point. How about you give number 4 and 1 some credit. How about giving our backup running backs some love. Brian Davis did well first his first running out here. Just saying.  I have faith in this system, team and coaching staff. 

Uh...no. When is the answer not “well, we have injuries, and I have faith in the system”?  

Seriously, I love Westerberg. But I don’t think BH is paying top shelf money for year after year of moral victories. That’s a good district with great support.  BH is spending the money to compete for championships. 

This loss sucks. Maybe this isn’t going to work. Is that impossible to imagine?

43 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

Y’all lost by 30 though. Not saying Crosby won’t lose by 30 to Manvel next week but you pay the big money for wins. Everything you said makes a valid point but Westeberg is probably making more money than Gary Joseph, who the Chronicle just listed as the highest paid coach in the area north of $136k. I personally don’t think this game is any indication of how BH’s season will turn out but you can’t keep giving people passes for what someone did at another school. A school that just went 16-0 last year.