Liberty 29 Huffman Hargrave12/FINAL

WOSgrad

36 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Totally agree. But with that said If we do not have a bad snap, and a QB/RB miscommunication fumble, we are most likely talking about a win or a really close game than a blow out.  Our QB going to have to stay calm and move around in the pocket and stop flinching every time someone gets close to him.  He's  throwing off his back foot constantly ..  But imo the whole team looked a bit sluggish tonight compared to the previous scrimmages.  Maybe it was over confidence I don't know.  Liberty just was a bad match up for us as far as our D.  But there is no excuse for our Offense not scoring more 21-28 points against that defense.  

Sounds like we are all struggling with the first game man. Splendora is the only team that won this week. They played a weak Houston Sterling team. IMO other than Livingston we will all get better 

yea we looked really good on our first 2 drives, they couldn't stop us, then a bad snap at their 15 yard line , caused a turnover.  Then Everything kinda fell apart.  Liberty was big and fast, I will give them that.  They pushed us around pretty good and was way more aggressive then We were.  But for as bad as we played we had a chance till about 5 mins. or so in the 4th.

5 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

yea we looked really good on our first 2 drives, they couldn't stop us, then a bad snap at their 15 yard line , caused a turnover.  Then Everything kinda fell apart.  Liberty was big and fast, I will give them that.  They pushed us around pretty good and was way more aggressive then We were.  But for as bad as we played we had a chance till about 5 mins. or so in the 4th.

I hear ya man, Yeah I think our district is down but its still early. We are playing mostly 10th graders so we are going to have a bunch of growing pains.  I expect us to be 1-4 by district starts

Can someone please sacrifice a body and jump on the ball. I was really disgusted with the effort and adjustments. Someone playing backer should freaking have recognized, say snap 3, that the ball was going where the FB was going. Plug the hole and someone make a play. Totally agree with the QB situation. Step into a throw young man! Something else i noticed, Huffman's MO is bringing the wood and team tackling! POOR JOB OF THAT! They need someone to step up and lead and get this season going into the right direction. I know Game 1 but if they play like they did against Liberty, could be a rough season for the home crowd!

On 9/1/2018 at 11:20 PM, LTFALCON said:

I am Huffman guy and this offense is out dated, stagnant, and just got good. l! Its the same freaking formation almost every single time, predetermined throws, and we don't have the athletes to run this offense. Liberty should have at least 3 picks if not 4. HELLO defensive coordinator, can you please please please read the fullback. He is taking you to the football EVERY SINGLE PLAY. I dont get it! Did you NOT watch film? 

Wow I’ve been in Guam since the game so I didn’t get to see the replies to my post about the score. Huffman fans talking about if they didn’t fumble it’s a win ? You lost 29-12 and barely had the ball all game due to Liberty 1950’s offense , hate it all you want. Then the comment about “did Huffman DC not watch film the full back takes you to the play every time “ ...

ever seen remember the Titans ? “ I got 6 plays , split veer, like novacaine just give it time it always works.” Don’t hate on your DC, was every DC in the 1950s who gave up 30 points an idiot? No . That offense is awesome , it’s still a part of football today Georgia tech , navy they upset teams who run full spreads all the time , the opposing DC doesn’t get fired when that happens . And as far as excuses one of you just acknowledged that liberty dropped like 4 interceptions , so you can pick and choose and say oh if we didn’t fumble twice we would have won , well it was 29-12 maybe the game would’ve been closer but ummmm if we intercept those 4 easy picks , it’s even worse , an actual blowout . Just take the L , Liberty was literally the bigger stronger faster team with more talented players.

5 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Wow I’ve been in Guam since the game so I didn’t get to see the replies to my post about the score. Huffman fans talking about if they didn’t fumble it’s a win ? You lost 29-12 and barely had the ball all game due to Liberty 1950’s offense , hate it all you want. Then the comment about “did Huffman DC not watch film the full back takes you to the play every time “ ...

ever seen remember the Titans ? “ I got 6 plays , split veer, like novacaine just give it time it always works.” Don’t hate on your DC, was every DC in the 1950s who gave up 30 points an idiot? No . That offense is awesome , it’s still a part of football today Georgia tech , navy they upset teams who run full spreads all the time , the opposing DC doesn’t get fired when that happens . And as far as excuses one of you just acknowledged that liberty dropped like 4 interceptions , so you can pick and choose and say oh if we didn’t fumble twice we would have won , well it was 29-12 maybe the game would’ve been closer but ummmm if we intercept those 4 easy picks , it’s even worse , an actual blowout . Just take the L , Liberty was literally the bigger stronger faster team with more talented players.

Thank you for your argumentative input! Huffman can not tackle dude! We never made any adjustments. Liberty never put anyone on the ground like GT, Army, and them boys do.They stood straight up and blocking scheme was simple. I didn't see one cut block. Also, appreciate the movie quote. 

6 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Thank you for your argumentative input! Huffman can not tackle dude! We never made any adjustments. Liberty never put anyone on the ground like GT, Army, and them boys do.They stood straight up and blocking scheme was simple. I didn't see one cut block. Also, appreciate the movie quote. 

How many returning starters does Huffman have? Thought they were Junior heavy this year. 

8 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

It was totally argumentative, I lost to Huffman 2 out of 3 times when I was at Liberty there’s no secret there I’m very forward about my dislike for Huffman it’s natural they were in my district for football basketball and baseball 7th through 12th grade . With that being said , I still felt the need to point out that if you take away those two fumbled snaps it doesn’t guarantee and Huffman victory , and I had to point out that we have been running this offense and going to the playoffs , for the past couple of years now , and I didn’t think it was fair to blame Huffman’s defensive coordinator for it , that’s what we run, woodville was running it too the past few years and staying in the SETX rankings and going to the playoffs as well it’s a good offense for lower level high school football , don’t blame the DC.

I know the score was 29-12, but if you were at the game you should know the game was much closer than that.  The 1 fumble snap was fumble while we were driving on approx. the 20 yard line, and the other fumble was in our territory on approx. the 15 yard line in which our defense just came off the field after causing a 3 and out. So yes those turnovers did make a difference.  The game was 19-12 with about 5 min. left in the fourth... But with that being said we are not as good as I thought.. We have holes and we make  to many mistakes.

22 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

I know the score was 29-12, but if you were at the game you should know the game was much closer than that.  The 1 fumble snap was fumble while we were driving on approx. the 20 yard line, and the other fumble was in our territory on approx. the 15 yard line in which our defense just came off the field after causing a 3 and out. So yes those turnovers did make a difference.  The game was 19-12 with about 5 min. left in the fourth... But with that being said we are not as good as I thought.. We have holes and we make  to many mistakes.

Boy Huffman and Liberty must not like each other still talking about this game

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 8:29 PM, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Yes I agree on the not as good as you thought part , Liberty is not as good as I thought , at all . I was thinking 3 rounds deep like we did a couple years ago , however I was at the game and that’s not as likely as I hoped ,we will get 3rd in our district silsbee and wos will more than likely beat us , and we won’t go far in the playoffs unless we get more in shape those guys were cramping up and taking plays off in the 4th quarter. With that being said you lost 29-12, if you get to talk about the fumbles can I talk about the 4 interceptions we dropped ? Do I get to play the “what if” game too? Because if so then I get to say the score “could’ve been” 50 something to 12. Oh wait you scored on one drive that we dropped an interception on, so let me take away a score and say we “could’ve” won 50 something to 6, if that’s how we’re going to analyze a football game . It’s over, you guys aren’t very good at all , and we could be much better I hope our guys get it together tomorrow and give themselves some juice going into district.