Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WOSgrad

Hardin 51 Beaumont Legacy Christian 14/FINAL

27 posts in this topic

I was at the game Legacy has some great/big athletic kids if Haynes had #9 and #4 Hardin would battle for the 2nd hole. There is always a hater in the  room though !!! Hardin goes 6-4 and going to fight for the 4th hole for the playoffs...

GoFundMe likes this

Hater? No, historian. Hardin supporters are on the site year after year and let us know how good they are, until they start district. Then all the ‘College Prospects etc. start fighting at 1/2 time amoung themselves. That event happened under your current coach. Took a $5000 buy out...less than I pay for lawn services per year.

Top cat and H-D BOBCAT 55 like this

7 hours ago, uknowit2 said:

Hater? No, historian. Hardin supporters are on the site year after year and let us know how good they are, until they start district. Then all the ‘College Prospects etc. start fighting at 1/2 time amoung themselves. That event happened under your current coach. Took a $5000 buy out...less than I pay for lawn services per year.

which fans aren’t on the site telling us how good they will be? sounds like you are bitter about something...concerning Hardin or Haynes