Port Arthur Memorial 48 Deer Park 20/FINAL

On 8/28/2018 at 7:53 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I know nothing about this district but i'll stick with the hometown for all the games this year. I think this year could be a special year at PAM

I heard a lot of people saying that last night. They seem to have it all. Defense, offense, and special teams and will only get better as the season goes.  They have the best passer in the area (you had to be there...lol) a hongry (yeah, I said it, HONGRY) young bull at running back. Good receiving core and o-line and one of the best Defenses in the state.

1 hour ago, MhsTitans said:

Another thing to be happy about is the fans in the stands really didnt do to much complaining about the coaches which is a 1st in many years. 

LOL not where I was sitting.  Also, they were making jokes about visiting Xbox and yelling at him.  It's safe to say some adult beverages were involved lol

4 hours ago, PA4Real said:

I heard a lot of people saying that last night. They seem to have it all. Defense, offense, and special teams and will only get better as the season goes.  They have the best passer in the area (you had to be there...lol) a hongry (yeah, I said it, HONGRY) young bull at running back. Good receiving core and o-line and one of the best Defenses in the state.

Best passer in the area....lmao

On 9/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, Austin1985 said:

My takeaways....

Long season for the Deer

#2 for DP is nice but not enough

PA was so dominant despite the penalties, this was playing like a scrimmage in the 2nd half

Mr.  McMillian........ tsk tsk

Defense has depth

Once Morgan and Co.  figure out Labia's better from the pocket, the passing game will be alright

Sloppy and dominant

Special teams needs shoring up by the playoffs

This is the game I had PA loosing.  With Madison and United next, will go into district undefeated......

Ladia.  I was informed I misspelled the young man's name and I apologize

Well my brutal opinion of the game was PAM was everything i thought they would be. i think the results would have been the same if the starting qb would have gotten hurt for the deer, but the line was just having their way. also i noticed the back d-line was in the second half. the one big negative and elephant in the room is McMillian!! as much as i didn't care for xbox on a personal level and some coaching level, he didn't tolerate that kinda behavior on the field like that. he wasn't the only one, but he is supposed to be a leader. he didn't do this last year so don't start now. and im sorry KJ  is a unicorn. hopkins can have 6 inches, KJ is/was special. tha's not saying Hopkins can't ball, but he's no KJ. the soph rb has very good vision and runs HARD. he might not have the speed and moves like hines, but kid is legit!!

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Well my brutal opinion of the game was PAM was everything i thought they would be. i think the results would have been the same if the starting qb would have gotten hurt for the deer, but the line was just having their way. also i noticed the back d-line was in the second half. the one big negative and elephant in the room is McMillian!! as much as i didn't care for xbox on a personal level and some coaching level, he didn't tolerate that kinda behavior on the field like that. he wasn't the only one, but he is supposed to be a leader. he didn't do this last year so don't start now. and im sorry KJ  is a unicorn. hopkins can have 6 inches, KJ is/was special. tha's not saying Hopkins can't ball, but he's no KJ. the soph rb has very good vision and runs HARD. he might not have the speed and moves like hines, but kid is legit!!

I said the same thing about McMillan.  Wouldn't have happened with Harrison, but I do give Morgan credit for benching him the 2nd half. Hopefully he learns from it, because he was having a great game.  I thinks 3 sacks in the 1st half. Smh

3 hours ago, 503Raised said:

I said the same thing about McMillan.  Wouldn't have happened with Harrison, but I do give Morgan credit for benching him the 2nd half. Hopefully he learns from it, because he was having a great game.  I thinks 3 sacks in the 1st half. Smh

He was kicked out of the game.  I can't say if Morgan would or wouldn't have benched him, but it needed to be done.