Nederland 19 West Orange-Stark 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Good game. Congrats Nederland, i look forward to following you for the rest of the season. Mustangs will be fine, we’re just young and in time the kids will get it figured out. 

We both will get better.but w.o has to go with the young sophomore at QB. #2 has a long way to go. Nederland will there QB. Lord w.o has to get Cooper back. Both teams were without there best player.

19 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

WOS has several issues O-Line, both QB throwing interceptions, un-disciplined, kicking game, lack of concentration throughout the game. Coach has a hard job this year. We will get better I trust and believe. On a positive note I’m still searching…

Smh...... football 1on1 every interception is not the quarterback's fault , it just goes on his stat sheet.... both quarterbacks had dropped balls...... I believe it's a stat for that too.... js    WOS is going to be just fine

13 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

WOS has several issues O-Line, both QB throwing interceptions, un-disciplined, kicking game, lack of concentration throughout the game. Coach has a hard job this year. We will get better I trust and believe. On a positive note I’m still searching…

And we gotta be physical for 4 quarters 

I can see the Mustangs defense getting more physical as their focus gets better. Our teams in the past never took plays off they were relentless, and protected the ball better. It’s been a long time since Coach T was not in the mood for a post interview. I remember last year the Stangs had a problem with their center, it took some time but Coach T. got that fixed he will do the same this year with the defense getting more physical.

35 minutes ago, One4All said:

Smh...... football 1on1 every interception is not the quarterback's fault , it just goes on his stat sheet.... both quarterbacks had dropped balls...... I believe it's a stat for that too.... js    WOS is going to be just fine

Consistently throwing interception is a problem or receivers do not know their routes imo.

36 minutes ago, One4All said:

I'm sorry the starting QB is horrible. He is aiming the ball to throw it. He has no pocket present.if u rolling him out.its a waste of time. Doesn't know how to check off.kids were open. Even up 12-0 offense just stalls with him.the sophomore threw the pick on the end.but has better awareness back there.once we get Cooper back and simplify the offense for him. I truly believe we have a run in us.

10 minutes ago, dj said:

I'm sorry the starting QB is horrible. He is aiming the ball to throw it. He has no pocket present.if u rolling him out.its a waste of time. Doesn't know how to check off.kids were open. Even up 12-0 offense just stalls with him.the sophomore threw the pick on the end.but has better awareness back there.once we get Cooper back and simplify the offense for him. I truly believe we have a run in us.

The offense is all ready simple...... WOS will be just fine

18 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I can see the Mustangs defense getting more physical as their focus gets better. Our teams in the past never took plays off they were relentless, and protected the ball better. It’s been a long time since Coach T was not in the mood for a post interview. I remember last year the Stangs had a problem with their center, it took some time but Coach T. got that fixed he will do the same this year with the defense getting more physical.

Consistently throwing interception is a problem or receivers do not know their routes imo.

Okay 

5 minutes ago, One4All said:

The offense is all ready simple...... WOS will be just fine

Plays became predictable with Jr QB .Even when they scored to make it 19-18. They wasn't gonna let him throw.after he almost threw the pick on the goal line they wasn't gonna let him throw again. And that's when tbey pulled him for the sophomore. Even in both scrimmages and the game tonite. He is not ready