2018-2019 Houston Rockets

Worse than last year. Melo is trash. Same old song and dance. Good....but not good enough to beat GS. But, but, if Chris....shut up. Just shut up. Chris Paul got hurt. Houston blew double digit leads in the second half without him. They didn't beat GS. And now they are 3 steps back from last year, meanwhile GS added another All Star. Houston gets as far as the bracket keeps them away from GS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Note to CP3: if you want to play tough guy on the floor, best do it with someone other than Rondo.   He’s not a dude that’s going to let you slide with that stuff.  

Rockets win. They will be good this year but we are going to give up 110 a game.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, king said:

Melo isn’t the problem. I feel like they don’t care as of now

i don't think he has been the main problem, or a big problem as of now. Harden and Paul missing games doesn't help, but they are lethargic. Very little energy. It is as if they think they are going to walk to a WCF. If they don't pick it up, they won't be in the playoffs, they will be in the lottery.

On 10/31/2018 at 0:34 PM, Tigers2010 said:

i don't think he has been the main problem, or a big problem as of now. Harden and Paul missing games doesn't help, but they are lethargic. Very little energy. It is as if they think they are going to walk to a WCF. If they don't pick it up, they won't be in the playoffs, they will be in the lottery.

We don’t need Melo to be the New York Melo. Just need him to do his part and score about 12 a game or so.

Rockets are finally healthy on a 3 game winning streak and we are right back in the swing of things

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, king said:

Slow down there buddy. Rockets are getting they’re groove. Harden back in MVP mode

Harden can only do so much. This roster just stinks. 40 million to Chris Paul for 3 more years may end up being one of the worst contracts in Houston's sport history. 

I expect them to "turn it around" and make the playoffs. But there is not way you can think this roster has any chance to win the West

On 12/23/2018 at 4:07 PM, ladybug33 said:

The Rockets have signed Austin Rivers the plot thickens.

That’s not a bad signing at all. 10 points off the bench.

Rockets are getting back to championship level now. Harden back to back MVP. I’m calling it now 

James Harden for the win over the Warriors! Best game I've seen in a long time! Rockets beat the Warriors and the refs, short handed I might add. 

Quick question. How is Draymond allowed to yell, cuss, and act like a complete fool all game and not catch a tech? I can't stand him or his antics and I'm glad Harden had some words for him after the game winner. 

No CP3,No Gordon no problem!

This dude is on fire right now. With a healthy squad we can go to the finals. Chris Paul’s hamstrings still worries me.

the Austin Rivers signing was a huge addition to our offense.

Question:could James Harden come down as the 2nd best best Rocket of all time? If he bring s a championship, I say yes 

• 1 month later...

The Rockets are 3-0 against the Warriors this season... two of these games were without CP3 and the other one was without The Beard. - The Warriors had all SIX of their recent All-Stars play tonight, but still lost to Rockets team whose best player (The Beard) didn't even play in the game. If Rockets can play that style like they did last night they can win it all

• 1 month later...