Jasper at Lumberton

fishcat

5 minutes ago, fishcat said:

Lumberton always gives Jasper trouble because of passing. I don’t think they can run on Jasper because we held Newton down with just 3 scores with their running attack. I’m taking Jasper by 2 to 3 scores

We are missing our top receiver till district, but we have a big threat at TE.

21 minutes ago, T-daddy said:

Only time I can remember Lumberton beating jasper was like in 1986 7-6 in a rain storm but jasper had several TD’s called back lot of home cooking that game ... Jasper rolls thru lumberton!!! 

Believe it or not but L-Town beat Jasper 56-35 in 2010 according to the team histories profile on 6A Texas Football.

24 minutes ago, LC-M said:

It might have been close to 300. He broke couple off. He was the us army player  of the week after that game 

Our freshmen year he ran a short touchdown, came to the sideline and asked the trainer to look his shoulder. His collarbone was clearly broken, bone was sticking straight up... he said he hurt it the play BEFORE the td, then turned around and scored lol he was tough as nails!!

7 hours ago, T-daddy said:

I stand corrected I was there and do remember y’all had a good QB and passing game as well 

I’m not part of the y’all, just did a little digging in team histories. To be honest, I’m surprised Lumberton has a victory against Jasper in the last 10-15 years.