Legacy @ Hardin

GoFundMe

1 hour ago, oldschool2 said:

Didn't Hardin lose their starting QB last year to college baseball?  The same kid that they didn't have the year before and went 0-10?  

Just saying.  A lot changes from one year to the next.

i cant speak of anything in the past. i only know about hardin now......coming from evadale, i know a little about buna, kville but not others like ec or woodville much. i know thats a lost cause even thinking it will be close with those two. but i dont doubt hardin will be competitive with kville and anahuac just looking at the history and what we have now, vs what both programs have.....

it may be likely that hardin goes 3-7 or 4-6 like some believe. i just dont think thats going to be the case

12 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

i can tspeak of anything in the past. i only know about hardin now......coming from evadale, i know a little about buna, kville but not others like ec or woodville much. i know thats a lost cause even thinking it will be close with those two. but i dont doubt hardin will be competitive with kville and anahuac just looking at the history and what we have now, vs what both programs have.....

it may be likely that hardin goes 3-7 or 4-6 like some believe. i just dont think thats going to be the case

Differing opinions are always welcome and appreciated.  There is definitely a chance Hardin could beat Warren, KV, and Ana.  I just personally believe that the district schedule is making that less and less likely by putting 2 of those games in the middle of the probable district powers.  I wish them the best..just wouldn't personally bet on it.  Maybe they'll surprise some people.  Like you said previously..time will tell.

1 hour ago, hornetsdad said:

i cant speak of anything in the past. i only know about hardin now......coming from evadale, i know a little about buna, kville but not others like ec or woodville much. i know thats a lost cause even thinking it will be close with those two. but i dont doubt hardin will be competitive with kville and anahuac just looking at the history and what we have now, vs what both programs have.....

I was in no way trying to come off as trash talking just stating that when teams look at upcoming season schedules they usually look at teams similar to themselves and think they have a solid shot at a win. Hopefully all teams can get through the year competitive and healthy..Good luck to Hardin... 

"Hornetdad" I think you have the record correct! Although it will be a battle for them ppl dont realize that they have their running back this year and a pocket passer with the chavira kid that can sling it a mile and a duel threat sophmore Qb Potetz that was impressive in the Liberty scrimmage that can sling it or run with it...Their running back is is a college prospect that was out almost every district game last year, and have a kid that moved back in "Tyler Brown" to help kid to help him run it that runs a 4.5 and will run you over... This year Hardin will be able to be more balanced I think... Actually I know!!!

4 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

If they have a legit QB, a legit back up QB, a college Rb, and another rb that runs a 4.5 that trucks people they will do more than get the 4 spot. They should be winning district. At least 2nd place.

qB position is only position at question. the skills kids are good and enough to win some ball games.  much of this season will depend on the play of chavira & or Potetz, imo.