Radio Broadcasts

dog71

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

With there only being two schools in Beaumont we should be able to split the home games and get both our schools on a local radio station. Can somebody inbox me where to start to make this happen. I know its too late for this season but I'm speaking in terms of the future.

A radio station out of Port Arthur last year split games between Memorial, Ozen and Central.  I haven't heard but they should split time between Memorial and United this year.

8 hours ago, Yeoj said:

With there only being two schools in Beaumont we should be able to split the home games and get both our schools on a local radio station. Can somebody inbox me where to start to make this happen. I know its too late for this season but I'm speaking in terms of the future.

I wouldn't mind doing West Brook games. Sounds lucrative.

8 minutes ago, TeeCal85 said:

Maybe, but it’s better than NO broadcast at all .

Many times, that was the case. Personally seen them show up late for games, one time after halftime and another at the start of the 4th quarter. Lot's of other times they never could get a broadcast because of their own technical difficulties. And their radio signal is probably the weakest signal in the area. Out side of 20 miles, you get nothing.