West Orange Stark vs Nederland

tennisbc

13 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I love it what people say on here how teams lost a lot of good people and thinking that is going to lost for one it's going to come to the wire with West Orange and nederland I remember the first time we first play kirbyville and everyone on here said west Orange was going to lost against kirbyville and look what happen they won 35-0

Wos will show up Friday night and play mustang football 

15 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I love it what people say on here how teams lost a lot of good people and thinking that is going to lost for one it's going to come to the wire with West Orange and nederland I remember the first time we first play kirbyville and everyone on here said west Orange was going to lost against kirbyville and look what happen they won 35-0

So WO-S will win because they have more 'physical speed'?

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Finally someone with a brain on here and get this new England hasn't won a preseason game guess they are going to stumble out the gate too 

Im sorry they did win its Dallas that hasn't won one lololol but meanless games mean nothing 

18 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

Guaranteeing losses based on scrimmage results is as goofy as guaranteeing wins... So now we're going to lose to Silsbee??? LMBO

Finally someone with a brain on here and get this new England hasn't won a preseason game guess they are going to stumble out the gate too 

16 minutes ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Dawgs by at least 2 TD's. 

I just hope if it doesn't go that way.that it want cloud your prediction the rest of the season.i think your given big Ned a little to much credit.i can't predict a score but if it's 1 point or 20 points still a L comin Friday for Nederland. Lol if I didn't know better this is based of a scrimmage that everyone is putting more into than what it is.

Nederland will come in ready to prove something on the road. Hopefully it's not to wet Friday night so we can see the Dogs air it out on a young undisciplined mustang team. I think WOS will make a deep run in the playoffs but that's after they get the kinks worked out and a bit more experience for the younger guys. 

47 minutes ago, PABorn said:

Nederland will come in ready to prove something on the road. Hopefully it's not to wet Friday night so we can see the Dogs air it out on a young undisciplined mustang team. I think WOS will make a deep run in the playoffs but that's after they get the kinks worked out and a bit more experience for the younger guys. 

THE WILL TO WIN IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE WILL TO PREPARE. WOS WILL BE READY.

You expect them to win just because they're WOS. An the young guys probably do to. Yall will find out yall are not grandfathered in to winning. Again.... I think they will have a good playoff run, but I don't think they will win state and I don't think things will come together for the young team until a couple of weeks in to the season. 

1 hour ago, PABorn said:

You expect them to win just because they're WOS. An the young guys probably do to. Yall will find out yall are not grandfathered in to winning. Again.... I think they will have a good playoff run, but I don't think they will win state and I don't think things will come together for the young team until a couple of weeks in to the season. 

No I expect them to win because of the hard work they r putting in leading up to Friday and other programs like wos who put in the work will be successful too. programs like that reload not rebuild , u either get it done or u don't young or not no excuses that's how the program is built and if your on the outside looking in you wouldn't understand 

13 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

No I expect them to win because of the hard work they r putting in leading up to Friday and other programs like wos who put in the work will be successful too. programs like that reload not rebuild , u either get it done or u don't young or not no excuses that's how the program is built and if your on the outside looking in you wouldn't understand 

I agree with you. I am picking Nederland to win, but i do believe wos is reloading not rebuilding. But i do think there will be some growing pains early.

I was at the PNG WOS scrimmage and I can assure you the qb in a red shirt is a huge disadvantage for a team like WOS who depends on moving the pocket. It was hard on them trying to set up plays. By the end of the scrimmage either defense had zero respect for the qb being a running threat and set up on the backs and passing game eliminating huge parts of both PNG and WOS playbook