West Orange Stark vs Nederland

tennisbc

Lol . This is going to  be so fun come Saturday morning reading some of the post.with this been the first game and I know our cbs need reps.but it's 11 men to the ball.and if that was shug, kid from WB,kid from United I would be a lil nervous.QB that can make plays with there arms and legs.and ur asking 300 lbs tackles to block 160 lbs rover coming off the edge is asking a lot for high school.everyone opinion is based on scrimmages. Do everyone know that every team is vanilla with play calling it comes to scrimmages. And oh I hope Nederland is prepared for the qb keeper.it makes those Biggs run.and then they establish mr.cooper.come 4th qtr.when they get tired them dogs comes out!! And I'm not talking abt no bulldogs either. Sports is abt matchups.

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

If Blaysin is starting and full health the dogs will have no problem this Friday he has seen tougher defenses then what he will see on Friday. Experience is key at the most critcial position in the field 

Tougher defenses than the chain gang? Watch out you gonna get every wos fan on your case with that one lol

Both teams have a lot of question marks in my opinion and it’s the first game of the season... I have no clue what this outcome will be and in the grand scheme of things it will be forgotten as soon as the game is over. Both teams have bigger goals and both should be better after this game. Hoping for an injury free game for both sides!