West Orange Stark vs Nederland

tennisbc

11 hours ago, dj said:

Sorry didn't meet you. Was at work. One day hopefully chop it up and grab something to eat somewhere. My wife is from bmt.so I catch a lot of bmt games.and one thing I know that if w.o doesn't go 3-3 U will be the first to say it.and no I don't believe they will go undefeated. But remember this year will be harder than any year for them to get back.but they have a few kids that has been there for 3 years that are just dogs.and they will look like a totally different team watch.and the next 2yrs it will be extremely hard just to win the district.

Wos newton Carthage north shore and Katy I'm firing all those bullets into December, see this same kinda talk was last year about wos after the 2016 team and they went right back too the state championship I watch the very first practice last year and said this will be another 3 yr run for the tittle. 2 more to go. And for the record even wos will not lose a game, THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT NO HOWARD THE COWARD HERE, you dont have to go undefeated to win it all but I don't see a threat. 

31 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Wos newton Carthage north shore and Katy I'm firing all those bullets into December, see this same kinda talk was last year about wos after the 2016 team and they went right back too the state championship I watch the very first practice last year and said this will be another 3 yr run for the tittle. 2 more to go. And for the record even wos will not lose a game, THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT NO HOWARD THE COWARD HERE, you dont have to go undefeated to win it all but I don't see a threat. 

Crosby for sure will be a loss but like you said, you don't have to be undefeated to get to or win state.

14 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Crosby for sure will be a loss but like you said, you don't have to be undefeated to get to or win state.

I was working in Freeport when Crosby scrimmaged Angleton ppl their were saying that they honor to have wos on there scheduled Angleton was too big for Crosby should be a good game even though I don't see them losing that one it may not be a I bad thing the last time they lost a regular season game they won the next 40 

8 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

To say WO-S might (or even WILL) lose a game is not being a coward. Guaranteeing a win in every game is nuts. There are always a few fans who don't give the right amount of respect for opponents. They are the ones who will 1) make crazy and excessive excuses when they lose and 2) talk down about the winning team when they should be congratulating them. Did you watch the Vidor scrimmage? This Mustang team is YOUNG and not as far along as previous teams at this point heading into week #1. We have only three returning starters on offense and three on defense. Come down to earth and realize we have some work to do in preparing this team right now. A little appreciation for the development process is called for.

31 minutes ago, griff said:

To say WO-S might (or even WILL) lose a game is not being a coward. Guaranteeing a win in every game is nuts. There are always a few fans who don't give the right amount of respect for opponents. They are the ones who will 1) make crazy and excessive excuses when they lose and 2) talk down about the winning team when they should be congratulating them. Did you watch the Vidor scrimmage? This Mustang team is YOUNG and not as far along as previous teams at this point heading into week #1. We have only three returning starters on offense and three on defense. Come down to earth and realize we have some work to do in preparing this team right now. A little appreciation for the development process is called for.

This is the truth! Great post. 

1 hour ago, griff said:

So it's ok for ppl to sit here and guarantee that they will start 0 and 3 because of a scrimmage so if they had won 19 0 to nothing yall would feel differently. Win of lose scrimmages they mean nothing. teams might run 3 plays of the teams they scrimmage.  teams prepare for week 1 95 percent of the time all summer. Yes it was embarrassing but they will be better prepared for week 1  the scrimmage  is water under the bridge now but if yall wanna  keep dragging yall lip behind the meaningless game go ahead. I dont see them losing a game doesn't mean they won't, ppl see them losing them going 1 and 3 the first 4 weeks doesn't mean they will. Bottom line is we cant control what happens on a 120 yards of gridiron only the players can so list wait and see if I'm nuts or a stinkin genius only time will tell. Ethier way love it. WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING IF U CAN'T FEEL ALIVE! 

34 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Yea I agree, I didn't want to piss him off by letting him know that I see Nederland, Newton, Crosby and Silsbee all as possible losses.  :)

Lol I agree. I still have a feeling that they will beat Silsbee in district then Silsbee will beat them in the playoffs. But who knows, Silsbee may win both.

I don’t know much,but one thing for sure is I wouldn’t take much stock in a scrimmage,in Nederland for sure the coaches use mostly new kids to see where they can be plugged in and help the team,they know what the returners can do.So not looking good in a scrimmage doesn’t mean you won’t have a successful season.On another note from what I’ve seen so far,this Nederland team has the possibility to be one of the better teams in a while,that’s if the sophmores step up and can handle Friday nights,this isn’t Thursday anymore..Anything is possible it’s a long season!!!!Strange things happen,with that being said,Nederland has the potential to go undefeated and the potential to be sitting home for the playoffs..Lets get this thing started,football season is finally here..Good luck to all players and coaches for an injury free and successful season!!Adults remember one thing,this about the kids and just gives us something to do by watching them play the sport they love!!!

13 minutes ago, chorizo said:

I don’t know much,but one thing for sure is I wouldn’t take much stock in a scrimmage,in Nederland for sure the coaches use mostly new kids to see where they can be plugged in and help the team,they know what the returners can do.So not looking good in a scrimmage doesn’t mean you won’t have a successful season.On another note from what I’ve seen so far,this Nederland team has the possibility to be one of the better teams in a while,that’s if the sophmores step up and can handle Friday nights,this isn’t Thursday anymore..Anything is possible it’s a long season!!!!Strange things happen,with that being said,Nederland has the potential to go undefeated and the potential to be sitting home for the playoffs..Lets get this thing started,football season is finally here..Good luck to all players and coaches for an injury free and successful season!!Adults remember one thing,this about the kids and just gives us something to do by watching them play the sport they love!!!

Well said, good luck to ur team and your boys, until mcm!

On 8/25/2018 at 5:18 PM, Cactus said:

Based off the Vidor scrimmage Nederland has a chance. 

Just to say something about the scrimmages really donest matter and none of the starters was playing vidor haves a very physical defense and we dont won't no players hurt so don't base on that it's going to be a battle cause both teams have growing pains and need to step up so the last one with the ball is going to be the winner

I love it what people say on here how teams lost a lot of good people and thinking that is going to lost for one it's going to come to the wire with West Orange and nederland I remember the first time we first play kirbyville and everyone on here said west Orange was going to lost against kirbyville and look what happen they won 35-0