LCM VS Woodville week one predictions.

16 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

This should be very competitive. LCM will have to match the physicality of the Eagles and contain the speed also. 

I agree, Woodville caught us off guard due to Harvey and we missed some practice. I think Woodville should be favored to win. I just wouldn’t be surprised if we won 

13 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

What does LCM bring back? Losing Winters is a big loss for them, but that QB was a heck of an athlete!

The QB is a junior this year. We are very young. We have mostly 10th graders and some juniors. This is not heavy senior team, I thought our no huddle offense had a  good fast paced on offense looked good. I didn't see much of the OF scrimmage but what I saw I liked. Against Newton I didn't go but I heard our Qb did good, But Newton is a different type of ball club then most teams in the state. I think it did us good to play against a tough opponent. I don't know how good Woodville secondary is but we will throw the ball as much as we will run it. Our defense the biggest question and is young. But LCM hasn't had a decent defense since the 90's.

Woodville is about the polar opposite from how you described LCM. They're senior-heavy, very athletic, and extremely physical. We bring back two backs with over 1,200 yards on the ground a piece and a big, tough offensive line. Passing game has been a crutch, but they threw a passing TD on the almighty Crockett secondary, so couldn't be too terrible lol our lack of a passing game effects our secondary as well, due to a lack of quality reps in practice. All-in-all, they should be better than last year's squad. If they can develop this play-action passing scheme that they're rumored to be attempting to install, then watch out lol

On 8/25/2018 at 3:22 PM, LC-M said:

I think if Woodville over looks us they might pay for it. But like I said Woodville should be the favorite. I like that we are playing a good 3a program that runs the ball heavy, We have trouble stopping run offenses

They can’t pass with much success though 

Watched LCM play Newton in the scrimmage and yes Newton killed them but I still would not be surprised if LCM pulled this one out. LCM can play catch and that QB is athletic and in the past these are two things the woodville defense struggles with. What it's going to come down to is if the LCM defense can stop the run if so they win because Woodville cannot pass or haven't been able to in the past two years, so that's what I think it's going to come to.  

1 hour ago, Hazer said:

I Watched LCM play Newton in the scrimmage and yes Newton killed them but I still would not be surprised if LCM pulled this one out. LCM can play catch and that QB is athletic and in the past these are two things the woodville defense struggles with. What it's going to come down to is if the LCM defense can stop the run if so they win because Woodville cannot pass or haven't been able to in the past two years, so that's what I think it's going to come to.  

I said earlier LCM is young. Our defense will have some growing pains. I like that we scrimmaged Newton because most teams don’t have that much talent. Hopefully we can make few stops and just try to out score you lol

53 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Don’t worry about these Tyler county kids they are good boys that volunteer giving weight training classes at the Gib Lewis unit. They are also starting 8 underclassmen.very young.  Nothing to worry about.

I’m not getting what your point was with this comment. I think everyone favored Woodville to win.